CHAPTER EIGHT

Jawahirs pov
Today is Saturday and we're visiting the family house,I mean Mr arrogant's family house so I'm making waina with cowleg/cowtail peppered soup,tigernut drink and then cheese cake brownies for dessert,I hope they like it.I set to work with atika by my side,we worked very snappy and fast,I don't want to get on his bad side this morning even though I'm always in his bad side that's why i want to finish everything in time.

By the time we're done with cooking, I dismissed atika and went to my room to change because I've already taken my bath so I settled on wearing a purple Ankara skirt and blouse with some pink and red flowers as the pattern so I wore a pink viel and took my pink celvin and Keith hangbag with its matching shoe I did a nude make up and rubb some oil perfume on my body before spraying other perfumes.I tied my head tie in a Zahra buhari (rukkymama indimi) style, I wrap the veil around.I walk downstairs gracefully,I placed all the food in a large basket and move it to the parlour I sat there waiting for his Excellency Mr arrogant to grace me with his presence and right in que he arrived,not even sparing me a glance he walk out and i followed him almost falling with the baskets but he just shrugg it off and entered the car what a gentleman he is,I thought rolling my eyes,I settled the basket in the back sit and sat in the front sit.

He drove out of the house without sparing me a glance and the car was extremely silent and I can't take it anymore so I plugged my ear pods and start listening to the my new fave song God I love the song dumebi by rema,i start chewing my gum(in the villagers style) and miming the song loudly just for him to talk cauze I haven't heard his voice today,I continued what I was doing at first he gave me a deathly glare and I poke my tongue at him,after some minutes we repeated the same action and he muttered unbelievable under his breath ,at the third time when he glare at me i wink at him and he snarled"that's it" he parked the car and said get out.what!!! I said surprised is this some kind of a joke "get out of my car"he repeated through gritted and I got out of the car and stand outside to see what he's up too,he drove away and left me there standing at the middle of the road,I was clueless I don't know what to do I also left my bag inside the car and I don't know this part of the city so I sat on a rock behind me and did the only thing that comes to my mind which is praying,then suddenly out of no where I saw a dog coming towards me so I prayed hard and started crying "mamana where are you I'm in deep mess na shiga uku"I muttered to myself, just then a car stopped beside me and he yelled"get in" and me being stubborn just turned my neck at him and he yelled "get in before I change my mind and let the dog's have you because the dog is not alone he's got company,I ignored him again till I saw two dogs were nearing me closely that i quickly entered the car and I could swear I saw him smile but being the bipolar he is he just mask the expression to his old self.I took out my small make up bag from my hand bag I used a small wipe to wipe my face,then did a little touch up I wouldn't want my in-laws to see me crying.

We arrived  exactly in time,the twins ran and hugged me saying aunty j,the maids brought the warmers while Mr arrogant walk in using his phone and abruptly the girl sitting in a chair opposite me stood up saying"Ya moh"as she gave him a bone crushing hug and he hugged her back grinning from ear to ear"how has my favourite person been"he asked with a smile and she blushed dimwit I already hate her I thought"fine Ya moh now that i see you"she replied stroking his shoulders in a seducing manner how dare she flirt with my husband I feel like strangling her foolish girl,the twins also look like the 're about to murder her.

"Ya basma,come let me introduce to our gorgeous,awesome,down to earth sister-in-law, Ya moh's lovely  wife"feenah said emphasising on the wife and the excuse of a girl didn't hide her true colour she just look at me up and down the hissed and continued flirting with my so called husband who doesn't seem to care about what she's doing or he's just playing along.she hugged his arm and walk him to a sit then sat beside him while they kept conversing not caring about anybody like the 're the only ones in the place.I blink back the tears that wear threatening to fall,I've always been such a cry baby even back at home I cry over every little thing I think it's part of being the only child and now I hate my self for this.