CHAPTER NINETEEN

It's been a week now jawahir and Muhammad are still not talking to each other basma is getting crazy with excitement and even jawahir has noticed it.Muhammad has missed jawahir so bad but his man ego Is not allowing him to talk to her.jawahir too wants to apologize for her actions but she's scared he might not listen,she gets even scarier when they had a talk with hafsa and sameera when they came to visit her yesterday they told her that if she doesn't patch things up with her husband soon she might end up loosing him to the bitch because she is trying so hard to impress him,she even cooked for him yesterday and he ate it.

Jawahir decided to let bygones be bygones today so she took her veil and wrap her head then walk to his room the room she has entered only ones and it's not a memorable sight for her to remember,she knocked twice and the door opened after some seconds,Muhammad open it wearing a black sweat pant and black shirt.without uttering anything he moved back and gave her a space to pass then close the door.she kept standing by the door fidgeting with her fingers.

"I'm sorry"she muttered with a small voice looking down

"Come,sit"he said patting a space beside him on the bed and she sat down still looking down.

"I'm sorry for being rude and stubborn I.....shouldn't have I just....I'm so sorry,I just felt like you're just backing her"she said looking at him with complete sincerity.

"It's okay but I wasn't siding anybody I was just trying to avoid trouble"he said and they fell into absolute quietness before he broke the silence "this is your second time in my room or should i say proper first time"he said with a sad smile and she just nod returning the gesture.

"Ummm...jawahir please no matter what basma will do to you please I beg you do not retaliate,I know her very well to know what she's capable of doing I beg of you"he said almost pleading and jawahir got the message.

"Insha Allah I'll try my best"she said not really meaning it because she can't sit and tolerate any nonsense from that excuse of a girl but then she could relate with Muhammad.

"Thank you"he smiled to her standing up from the bed and disappearing into his closet he came back with a cute pink gift back and place it beside her she kept watching him as he brought out a small box.

"Umm..i was walking by a shop when I caught the glimpse of this I know it will look nice on you,I hope you like it"he opened the box and brought out a beautiful silver bracelet,he urged for her to bring her hand and she did so he tied it around her slim wrist still holding her hands as shiver run down her spine,she kept looking at the bracelet with a smile when she didn't say anything he asked"do you like it"

"Are you kidding me i love it,thank you thank you thank you"she repeated like a child whose wish has just been granted as she squeezed him in a hug and he hugged her back after hesitating a bit,it last for some seconds before she realized their position,she moved away looking at the other side as she became crimson red.

"I think Mr arrogant should just buy you the bracelet shop because if he gets this for just a bracelet imagine what he'll get if he gets you the shop,what say Mrs arrogant"he ask raising his brow in a playful gesture as a smirk plays on his lips and jawahir blushed even harder,he loves the fact that she's turning this way because of him,so he pressed harder "do you also like necklaces because if i get a hug for a bracelet I might get a ki...."he couldn't finish as jawahir playfully hit him on the chest and said"shut up"and he broke in to series of laughter while she blushed harder looking down as he holds her hands.

"Tell me,do you like necklaces "he asked still holding her hands as he wiggle his brows at her with a smirk playing on his lips,she quickly snatched her hands away and ran out of the room shouting "goodnight Mr arrogant" he just watch her ran out as he kept smiling like a loon,he didn't know what is happening to him this days.

As jawahir walk out she bumped into basma who was giving her a deathly glare but she didn't care at that moment,she's just too she don't even know the word suitable for her feelings at that moment to care about basma.she went to her room and lay down on the bed thinking about what happened as she kept smiling thinking could it be that Muhammad has feelings for her,she slept with that as the only question on her mind.

Hello wonderful people,
I'm back again,
What do you think about this side of their relationship?
Do you think Muhammad has feelings for jawahir?
So my people what do you think about this chappy?
Yay or nay

Next update will be based on your
Votes
    And
       Comments
Make me happy by also following and sharing and I promise to also make you happy.

@fadilaisa here is your update.
@teeeemarh you always make me happy.

@safee__bier
@deejarh_
@ayshamusa88
@faiznerh
@nafeesatu20
@zuwairaachimi
@fighikilo
@queen_baaji

And others who I haven't mention thank you so much keep on with the good work,I love you guys💖💫.
Also my ghost readers thank you so much.

                        Hafsatou❤