CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE

Hajiya came back two weeks later,basma is trying so hard to come up with the plan to get jawahir out of the house but her head isn't forming anything and to top it all up zeenat might be regaining consciousness anytime from now because a tight security has been placed around her room basma or anybody cannot do anything to her.

Jawahir has fully recovered and is now fit and fine so is her baby,Muhammad has been on her toe ever since she recovered to tell mummy that she wants to go home when he tried telling mummy at first she shut him up by asking jawahir if she wants to go home but she silently said no because she is shy even though she didn't mind staying here till forever. Her baby bump has started growing a little it is not so visible untill you look very closely.

"Adda j hurry up let's go Dan Allah"feenah whined for the umpteenth time,jawahir has been wearing different cloths since an hour a go,because she have grown a bit fatter she feels all the cloth are tight,some make her bumb look like she has a large tummy and its annoying she wore another skirt and peplum and remove it and sigh in frustration.

"Is jawahir still dressing up?"mummy asked surprised laughing at the twins misery.

"Mummy all the cloths are not fitting well"jawahir whined,for all the days she lived here she has learned to love mummy like her own mother she is now free while talking to her and they have formed a special bonding that everyone is pleased with.

"Wear this abaya it will look better"mummy handed her a black floral abaya.

"Thank you mummy you're the best"jawahir collect it giving mummy a side hug and peck while the twins roll their eyes.

"I know"she played along annoying the twins more.

She got dressed quickly to see they have already cleared the mess she created with her cloths she mouthed them a thank you which the ignore.

"To avoid issues like this dear don't forget to buy those maternity stuffs,I have some that i used during the twins pregnancy I can take them out for you if you want"mummy ask jawahir.

"I will love to use them mummy thank you"she beamed and they all chuckle at her excitement.

"Okay lets go now Dan Allah we have wasted so much time"feenah uttered clearly annoyed. They all shared a knowing look.

"Just say that we have wasted your dear husband's to be time"feesah teased.

"And just because he is taking us doesn't mean you should disturb us he should learn to wait abeg is he not the one that offered to take us"jawahir tried to annoy her more.

"Just because he offered doesn't mean we should leave him stranded for more than an hour,you know if it's Ya moh he will not take us"she said out of no where and even mummy cracked at that.

"Ah now you're acting like responsible person masha Allah wife duties on point"feesah teased further and they all find it amusing except for her who frown her face further.

"Enough now please go and don't annoy my auta more "mummy said and they chuckled at the face feenah made.

"I will be waiting outside"she said walking out.

"We know you can't wait to see him and no body is taking the front sit it's all yours Mrs mubarak"jawahir called after her as they also walk out laughing they met him seated in the corridor with Muhammad. They walk to the car and Muhammad took the front sit.

"Somebody did took the front sit"feesah teased as they all settle in the car,jawahir chuckle at her remark while feenah sulk all the way leaving both Mubarak and Muhammad clueless.

"What is wrong with safeenah"Muhammad asked.

"She....."feesah started but feenah stopped by closing her mouth and giving her a deathly glare.