CHAPTER FIVE

Surprise! surprise!🎉

JAWAHIR's pov

It's been a week now after jawahir was hitched with mr arrogant and nothing has changed,its just the normal routine of him ignoring me or trying to make my life miserable.

Thankfully today is going to be easier because mr arrogant is remusing work and i get to start cooking also, I woke up a bit earlier than usual,had my shower then dress up in peach straight skirt and ash shirt then drap my head with matching veil,I sauntered down stairs to cook for my so called husband,I'm cooking chips and egg with liver sauce for breakfast so I asked atika (my new house maid,mommy brought her for me yesterday)to peel the potatoes while I start making the liver sauce.

We finished cooking together, atika turned out to be a very good company she's friendly, funny, and a complete chatter box.she helped me with arranging the food on the table. After I was done I sat in the parlour using my phone when he walk in claded in a blue Armani suit."good morning"I greeted him,as expected he didn't spare me glance so I just muttered "breakfast is on the table" he didn't answer again instead he took his bag and walk out of the house,I followed him out and stayed by the door when i notice that he didn't actually care without sparing me a glance he drove out of the house.I walk back inside and sat on the chair feeling so angry at myself "so I woke up early just to cook for this guy and he just walk out without eating"I said to myself getting very annoyed then I remembered that I'm doing this for mama and hafsa's words he'll surely come around that's all I have been keeping in mind everytime he does something and besides it's his bad that he couldn't taste my delicious food.

"Atika!Atika!Atika!"I called
"Aunty ina zuwa (I'm coming )"she answered coming in a hurry.
"Help me bring the food down to this carpet,I want to eat here please"I said coming down from the chair, she brought the first cooler and was about to go bring the rest when we heard a knock and the door and she ran to get the door.

"Good morning aunty please come in"I wonder who she's greeting. Then I saw her my very own i missed her so much that i didn't know when I jump on her and engulf her in a bone crushing hug with abbad who was startled by my action as he let out a shrill."haba abbad don't you know i miss your momma"I said letting her go. As atika took him and he kept quite and she left the parlour playing with him.

"I know you miss me,I mean who doesn't but,was trying to break my ribs necessary? "Hafsa said checking her ribs and talking with pride.we sat down and hafsa being hafsa started opening the warmers then she stood up and brought a plate and started serving herself while I watched her. If this was her first time doing this I would have been surprised but i know her too well.I started eating from her plate and that was how we ate almost all the food without it going to waste,well thanks to you Mr arrogant  we had enough  food and also sorry to burst your bubbles the food didn't go to waste and I'm not even annoyed anymore.

"Spill"hafsa said,I tried to mask my emotions but she gave me the look that says I know something is wrong so you've gotta spill it.then I slumped my shoulder she knows me so well and then I told her everything.and she said what she always says "sabr my sister,he'll surely come around"

"But for how long,for how long,its been a week now and he's not even giving me a chance,he's always putting on the don't come near me talk less of talk to me face,always wearing scowl,except if he's around his family that's when I see the other side of him".

"The way you're talking to me right now,have you talked to the all hearer for he will ease your problems and have you forgotten about his saying 'for every hardship there is an ease' so jawahir wake up at night cry your heart to him,tell him your problems, seek for his solution and wallah jawahir he'll surely see you through"hafsa concluded and that was when my waterworks started and I hug her tight thinking what will ever do without her she's just the best friend any one could ever ask for.

Assalamu alaikum guys,how has been the fasting? May Allah accept our ibadah🙏

Here is the update you asked for its not long though but manage it.

So tell me what do you think about Muhammad's attitude?
jawahirs?
And hafsa's?

Ehen before I go you can message me for any corrections or if you have any suggestion,your support will keep me going. Thank you

Don't forget to;

Vote,
Comment,
And share

                         Hafsatou❤