EPILOGUE

4 years later.........

"Ammi no no ammi  no"a cute four year old girl said trying to run away from jawahir who is struggling to dress her up, but jawahir was quick to catch her.

"By Allah zahra if you do not sit in one place I'm going to beat you up this afternoon" a frustrated jawahir said with a serious tone. But zahra couldn't have any of it she continued fussing around " zahra if by any chance you wake up my child you will have it from me"she said putting a turban on zahra's head.

Yes you have guessed right,three years after giving birth to zahra jawahir and Muhammad gave birth to bouncing baby boy who was named After jawahir's dad and also his dad's name Muhammad (farhan).zahra has been a handful growing up a very naughty and almost a complete spoilt brat both her father and grandparents have left no stone unturned in spoiling her, jawahir is the only person the sets her back in track whenever she is off track even though.

Jawahir took her phone,it was a call from her best friend hafsa who now lives in kaduna with her husband and three kids,they talk and gisted for a while before hanging up.zahra sat on the side watching her mother she wanted so badly to talk with her mothers friend but she is trying to show that she was angry so she sat still frowning her face.

"Why is my princess frowning"Muhammad said after saying his Salam.

"Dada! Zahra said running to him"that's what she calls him since she started talking her first word was dada,jawahir tried to make her start saying daddy but she is already used to it.

"Dada ammi ne(dada it's ammi)"she said pouting her cute lips.

"What did ammi do this time"he asked touching her nose a bit.

"She put this dwesh and I don't like this one" she said holding out her dress with a frown.

"Ammi why did you this dwesh for baby zahra"he said mimicking her voice and jawahir gave him a pointed that says don't try me this afternoon "come princess let's leave ammi alone she is a bit moody today and besides this dress is amazing"he said sitting down on the bed as he drag her to his laps.

"But dada I don't like this dwesh I want that one"she said pointing out her other dress.

"Ammi can we ple......."he started but was cut off by jawahir.

"Don't even try me this afternoon,you're always trying to spoil this girl,she is not wearing that dress and that is final"she said with finality in her voice,zahra look at her father who slumped his shoulders in response the she pout her lips getting ready to throw a tantrum as usual " if you dare throw any tantrum,I will close you inside this house alone and we will leave without you"jawahir added squinting her eyes at her.

"Come on baby go and check up on your brother and tell nanny to get him ready while I help ammi get ready"he said as he pecks her cheeks putting her down,she run out quickly excited as if she wasn't the one frowning just now.

"Drama queen"jawahir muttered with a smile.

"Now back to ammi"Muhammad said hugging her from behind giving her a peck on her neck.

"Leave me alone ya moh we are getting late"she said struggling to get out of his hold.

"You smell so nice and I miss you"he said sinking into her a bit.

"Ya mohhhhh pleaseeeeeee"she whined

"Ya jawwwwwww pleaseeeee"he mimicked her and the laughed hard.

"I really missed you too so much"she said hugging him,Muhammad just came back from a two weeks business trip last night,he was so tired they couldn't get some alone time moreover zahra was all over him until they slept cuddled up to each other.