3) Awkward...

Modern AU

Warning: Short

You unlocked the door to Varian's house. Since you guys had started dating, he had given you a key to his house just in case you wanted to come over anytime you needed.

You had came over because his dad invited you over for dinner, Just to get to know you. You decided to come early just in case he needed help with cooking... And because you wanted Varian cuddles.

"Varian?" You yelled out. "You here?" You stayed quiet. Quirin obviously wasn't home since his car wasn't in the driveway, so you couldn't ask him where Varian was. The house was extremely quiet. You walked down the hallway and called his name again. "Variaaan?" You reached his room door and heard... Moaning?

You knocked on his door. You heard multiple things fall and tumble over, which startled you.

"V-Varian? You good?" You put your hand on the knob and turned it.

"NO NO DON'T COME IN!" You heard him yell. But it was too late. You opened the door to see him wide eyed, covering his computer screen with a pillow, panting and blushing profusely and holding blankets over his crotch.
...

A muffled moan came from his computer speakers.

...

"aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

...

Dinner that night was extremely awkward...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was bored and figured that I needed to update this skskskskdkskdos.

Word count: 212