4) The Date ('I-I'm Not Jealous!" Part 2)

A/N: (S/G) stands for sibling's gender and (S/N) stands for sibling's name. I will refer to their pronouns as they/them though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)! Come on! You've been in the bathroom for two hours now! I have to take a shower!" Your (S/G) banged on the bathroom door as you were doing your hair and adjusting your dress. You groaned and opened the door.

"You know I have a date tonight. (S/N)."

"I know. But, I wanna know with who~" they wiggled their eyebrows. You rolled your eyes and moved past them from the doorway. They followed you as you went into your room to finish your makeup.

"C'mon, tell me! Is it someone we know? Is he cute? How old is he? Dad is gonna kill you when he finds out."

You decided to play along with their guessing game so they could just leave you alone and stop being annoying. You sighed.

"Yes, it's someone we know, yes he is cute, he's 14, and yeah, I know. That's why you're not gonna tell him like you promised."

"These lips..." They made a zipping motion towards their mouth. "...Are sealed." You rolled your eyes and finished your makeup. There was a knock at the door. Your sibling kept following you as you walked out of your room and towards the door.

"if mom and dad asks, please tell them I'm having a sleepover at Jessica's house." You begged your sibling.

"I know what I'm doing. Aweee my wittle sister is having her first daaate~~!" They hugged you tightly. You escaped their grasp and smoothed out your dress. "Oh, please tell me who you're going on a date with!"

"It's Varian." You opened the door to see Varian in a very casual outfit. You smiled at him.

"You look handsome." You complimented him.

"And you look stunning, milady." He smirked

"You know the deal!" You yelled at your sibling, noticing that their mouth was basically on the floor.

"... I am so telling dad." They closed the door, shaking their head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, where are we going for this date?" You asked.

"Well, Miss (Y/N), I figured I'd take you somewhere nice and relaxing. I've got it all prepared!" He said proudly which made you smile. He grabbed a small notebook from his back pocket and wrote down something. You're smile faded a little. You almost forgot that this was just for "Rapunzel's project".

You guys had made it to a grassy field full of blue flowers. There was a decent sized blanket and a picnic basket. Varian sat down on the blanket and patted the spot next to him. You sat down next to him.

"So, why are we in a field at night? This is when the moths come y'know." You teased.

"Yeah, Yeah. But, this isn't just any old field (N/N). It's a scientific phenomenon." He smiled and shuffled through the picnic basket. He got out a weird looking horn. He put his hand with the horn out towards you. You raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want me to do with... that?"

"Play it."

"Um, you know I'm bad at playing instruments, Var."

"But for this one, you don't need to be a skilled musician." You grabbed the horn hesitantly and put the it up to your mouth and let out a pathetic... toooot.

You cringed and blushed. Varian lied down on his back, laughing hysterically. You looked around confused.

"W-what was supposed to happen?" You said trying to change the subject.

He let out one last chuckle and sat up. "More power, babe."

You blushed profusely at the pet name. You put the horn to your mouth and gave it more power. Suddenly, the flowers started to twinkle and glow, lighting the entire field in a teal aura. You gasped softly and touched one of the flowers. It shook and let out sparkly golden particles. You giggled and looked back at Varian, who was putting down his notebook and holding one of the flowers. You looked down at it and softly smiled, putting your hair behind your ear. He tucked the flower into your hair and caressed your cheek, making you blush more. You looked into his eyes.

Those beautiful blue eyes.

And then at his lips.

He seemed to be looking at yours as well.

He closed his eyes and brought your face closer to his.

Your heart fluttered as your lips connected. Your stomach was in knots and you could feel his heart beat as he brought you closer to him, slowly lying you down and dominating. He wrapped one arm around your waste and deepened the kiss. It felt so right to finally have this moment with him. All was calm, and it felt like only you and him existed. You pulled away from the kiss and looked at him with half lidded eyes, panting. He was doing the same thing.

"I've... been wanting that for so long..." he admitted.

"Me too," You agreed. He smiled and looked away, blushing. He got off of you and brought the picnic basket in between you two. He opened it to reveal many heart shaped sandwiches. He pulled one out to give it to you.

"Ya hungry?" He gave a half smile. You giggled and bit the sandwich from his hand. You chewed and swallowed and took the sandwich to throw it behind you.

"I'm full~" You tackled him and continued the make-out. He caught you and proceeded as well, his iconic dorky smile on his face.

~~Epilogue~~

He walked you home, his hand connected with yours. He walked you up your porch steps.

"Thanks for the research, (N/N)". You frowned and sighed. Is that all he saw you as? Research? He suddenly kissed your cheek, which made you look up at him.

"And for the amazing date~." He walked off the porch, waving goodbye and blowing a kiss. You laughed and caught it and placed it on your cheek. He softly chuckled and continued home. Your face was flushed as you opened the door to see your dad.

And he did not look happy.

"So... You went on a date with Varian, huh?" Your sibling was standing behind him with a smug smile. You felt rage pump within you.

"(S/N), YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!" You chased them around the house as they laughed and screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY WOW JRFO{IWNRFKNFK NF i dont really like it

I'm updating this a lot more often than i thought i would einv nsvn.