44) A Winter Behind Closed Doors (AWT Pt 2) |NSFW|

Varian started with taking off my shirt and then his. Then it was my pants and vice versa. As soon as all of our clothes were scattered across the floor, Varian began to give me hickies all over. I tried to hold in my moans to show some restraint, but it was near impossible. While he nipped at my sensitive spots, I felt his hand gliding down my stomach and down to my flower. He began to rub my bud with his thumb, causing me to moan a bit. His thumb moved faster and his index finger creeped inside me.

"Mm~ so warm" he said, licking over my hickies.

"Well yeah it's a vagina-" he hushed me by putting his finger in my mouth. I sighed and lightly sucked on it.

"You're not ruining this for me again, Y/n L/n~" he began to line up to my entrance and push inside. I put my hands on his shoulders as he started to thrust quite roughly.

I moaned out his name, my breath hitching a bit as he got deeper with each thrust. He squeezed my breasts and swore under his breath. He then quickly moved his hand to the arm of the couch to hold himself up. I spread my legs wider and soon felt him start to crash into my cervix. My moans started to turn into whimpers of ecstacy as he hit my G spot. Right as I was getting close to my release, he pulls out and sits on the couch. I sit on my knees upset. He took notice.

"C'mon! Before I lose my boner!" He pat his lap. I finally realized what he wanted and climbed on top of him, lowering myself down onto his member. As soon as it entered, I start to move.

"That's it~ good girl~" he moaned out, kissing me. Our tongues danced as we fucked like absolute animals. Our body heat blocked out the cold, and we were both close to our climax.

Varian lifted me by my legs and thrusted vigorously, my juices spilling out uncontrollably. My body couldn't take anymore, so I came.

And I came h a r d.

And Varian did as well.

He set me back down on his lap and huffed, hugging me. I kiss him deeply and moaned when he grazed my sensitive nipples.

"That... was amazing." He panted.

"That's because... You're a... Little virgin."

"Shut the fuck up." He kissed my neck. I chuckled. Suddenly, we heard voices and looked at the front door.

"Shit! They're coming back!" I pulled him out of me and grabbed my clothes. He grabbed his as well and we both ran towards our room in the cabin.

When we shut and locked the door, we heard the living room door open and sigh.

"That was close." Varian said.

"Yeah... Wanna fuck?"

"... Yeah I could go another round."

~~~

Sorry this is short it has no plot skzm