7) Purple |SLIGHT NSFW|

Reader and Varian are 17. This is also a modern AU.

You knocked on Varian's front door. He had asked you to come over for a "special experiment", whatever that meant. You weren't worried though since you guys had been dating for a good three years and never went as far as intimate make-outs.

"Come in!" You heard a voice say, and so you did. The smell of freshly cooked food filled the air. You move into the kitchen to see Quirin cooking dinner. He looked away from the pan on the stove and towards you.

"Hello, (Y/N). He smiled.

"Hey, Quirin!" You cheerfully gave a small wave. "Is Va-"

"He's in his room upstairs." He interrupted, still smiling. You laughed a bit.

"Thanks!" You moved out of the kitchen and up to Varian's room. You knocked before walking in. The room was pitch black, and Varian was nowhere to be found.

"Var? Y-you in here?" You walk further into the room, taking small steps so that you don't trip over something. You shrieked as you heard the door shut loudly behind you. You quickly look at it. No one was there. Your breath got shakey and your heart started to beat fast.

"T-this isn't funny, Varian!" You exclaimed into the darkness.

"Oh really?" A voice said. You whipped around towards where it came from. Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms wrap around you from behind. Your breathing stopped. The lights turned on. You turned around to see Varian smirking evilly.

"I think it's hilarious~" He started to laugh. You punched him in his shoulder.

"Varian! That wasn't funny! You scared me!" You looked at him angrily and crossed your arms.

"I'm sorry, babe, but you are just too adorable when you're mad at me." He pinched your cheek. You groaned and moved his hand.

"This is why you wanted me to come over? Just to scare me?" You sat on his bed.

"Nope." He started walking towards you and climbing on top of you. you scoot backwards on the bed to give him more room. He started to kiss your neck. You felt chills run through you.

"Y-you know I want to wait until we're older..." You said breathlessly. He licked at a sensitive part.

"I know, but that's not what we're doing~." You felt him suck intensely in the same spot. You moaned involuntarily. You could feel his lips curl into a smile as he felt you squirm under him. After that spot had turned a dark purple, he moved to a different area to continue adding hickies. And you?

You were just a mess.

You'd moan and groan every time he nipped, licked, and sucked at your neck. He'd grow rougher each time you moaned his name. He moved to kiss your lips after the skin on your neck was filled with bruises. He sat up to get a good look at you. You were panting lightly and your neck was purple. He smirked and lifted your shirt to take it off. You put your hands on top of his.

"W-we're not going to...?" Your voice trailed off. He kissed your cheek.

"Of course not, stars." You smiled at the pet name. He gave a warm smile back. "I'm just looking for some more room to put some love marks on you~." You let him lift your shirt off. He started at your shoulders and down to your collarbones.

By the end of it, your upper body was covered in hickies. But, you weren't gonna let Varian have all the fun, now were you?

He was more of a mess than you were. Constantly moaning your name and rubbing his hands all over your back, you running his fingers through his hair and him doing the same to you, flinching a little every time you bit him a bit.

You both had looked like you got mauled by bears.

As you were finishing up with a make-out session, Quirin had called you both down to dinner. You paused and you both looked at each other with panic.

"wHAT DO WE DO?!" You whisper shouted.

"I-it should be fine!" He looked through his closet recklessly for shirts.

"Uh, no! it's not gonna be fine! I'm almost purple!" He threw one of his turtle necks at you. You quickly put it on as he put on one of his hoodies. You both ran downstairs and sat at the dinner table, trying to not act suspicious. Quirin looked at both of you as he set down both of your plates. You both give him a "we-totally-did-not-just-absolutely-coat-each-other-in-hickies" type smile. He raised a brow as he sat down.

"Aren't you guys hot?" He asked

"Hot? No! I-it's actually really cold upstairs!" Varian lied. It was way too hot and heavy up there to even be remotely cold. You just sat there and nodded.

"...You guys need to be more... quiet when you two are together." Your face got beetroot red while Varian groaned and covered his face.

You guys really have to stop having awkward dinners.

~~~~~~~

This is waaaayyy too long.

Also, removing "not updated often" in the title bc thats obviously a lie-'