33) Little Girl (Put on the Edge pt 2)

ONE OF THE MOSR IMPORTANT THINFS IVE EVER WRITTEN BTW
~~~

Varian thrusted inside Y/n harshly, pinning her down from behind and holding the back of her neck. She felt her mind going blank as he pushed into her, drooling and tears flowing.

"You've been such a hard headed girl, Y/n. I know your little tactics. Trying to pull me away from work to get me to fuck you like this. It's almost pathetic~" he squeezed her neck harder. She grunted and moaned, her face turning bright red and her teeth gripping the sheets. He held her waist with his other hand.

"Arch, slut." He demanded. Y/n didn't listen. She yelped when she felt a sting on her buttocks.

"Do you think I'm a fucking joke? Arch." She did as he said and he smirked.

"Good girl. I might unlock your handcuffs and let you take the lead if you keep being obedient."

"Please, take them off sir-" she moaned out.

"Nah uh. Not until the end. Just like always, sweetheart." He leaned over her back and hummed. "You're so tight~"

"Ngah~! J-just for you, s-sir!" He hit her g spot rapidly.

"Shush. You're being too loud, princess. Might have to figure out a way to shut you up." He went faster. She started to drip on the bed. He noticed and hit her again. She yelped.

"W-what was that for, s-sir?!"

"You're making a huge mess, princess. I'm gonna have to punish you a different way since you want to keep this up. You know I'm strict." He pulled out with ease and she sat up distraught.

"W-why'd you stop?! I-I'm being good!"

"Not good enough. Daddy's little princess needs to be in tip top shape when he's doing her from behind. Makes it easier for the both of them." He explained, holding her chin. She nodded.

"W-what's my punishment?" She asked.

"Hm... You're gonna have to finish yourself this time. You'll get to see how I felt." He smirked. She hesitantly nodded and laid onto her back. She started to finger herself with 3 fingers. the cuffs caused a bit of restraint.

"No, starlight. I want you to do it on me." He said.

"B-but..." She stuttered. He pointed to his thigh. She finally understood and crawled onto his leg.

"T-tell me when to start, sir." She bit her lip, looking down.

"... Now." He said. She started to grind on his thigh, moaning everytime her sensitive clit moved against his skin.

"Mmm~ daddy wants some fun too~" he indicated towards his erection.

"O-of course." She started to jack him off. He lightly chuckled.

"Look at you. I know you enjoy this. You enjoy being told what to do because it makes you feel helpless, and you like that feeling. Don't you, princess." He said. She nodded and continued to grind faster, her moans getting louder. He roughly grabbed her breasts and continuously grazed her nipples. She started to pant as she got close to her climax. She drooled from excitement.

"I-I'm close sir!" She exclaimed. He started to cum, his jizz covering her face and body. She shut her eyes tightly as she came on his leg. She jerked and moaned.

"Lift up." He demanded, panting. She did just that, a string of cum connecting her and his thigh.

"Such a naughty girl. You came so much, like a little slut would. You're a slut, aren't you Y/n? A little whore." She nodded quickly.

"Then say it."

"I-I'm a l-little whore." She blushed.

"That's right..." He kissed her cheek. "Daddy's little whore." He smiled.
~~~

NO I DID BKT WANT TO GO TI BED UNTIL THS WAS FINISHED heybitchitsvarian