8) "(Y/N)..."

I should make a oneshot where Varian walks in on Reader making Tik Toks.

P.S, this was requested by @Nessa_wish!

~~~

Varian lived a pretty basic life. He lived in Old Corona ever since he was a baby. Him being the only kid his age in Old Corona, he usually kept to himself and was a bit lonely, but he didn't mind.

He was working on his project for the science expo that was coming up in a few months when he heard knocking on his lab door.

"Come in." He said, his eyes still glued to his work. Quirin entered the room.

Varian looked up at Quirin and smiled as his father walked towards him to look at his sketches. Quirin stayed quiet as he examined them.

"Do you like it so far?" Varian waited for his father's response, hoping that he would be proud of the work Varian did. Instead, Quirin looked at it, confused. He did a hearty chuckle.

"I do. I just want to know what it is."

"I call it 'The Elemental Remogrifier'!" Varian answered proudly.

"Uh huh... And what does it do?"

"Well, the rotation causes friction, which will heat the sand while the counter-centrifugal force promotes particle compression " he pointed to different parts of the machine as he explained. As he went further along in the sentence, Quirin felt more lost. He did a nervous chuckle.

"Well, you seem to have your work cut out for you."

"Yup! So, what did you come all the way to my lab for?"

"Just to tell you that we're going to be having new neighbors. They have a child your age." Varian perked up when Quirin started to talk about a child. Finally, someone who isn't under the age of 10 or over the age of 30.

"What's their name?" Varian asked.

"They're the (L/N)s. They just got here. I talked to her father a bit. She seemed a little shy though. He said her name was (Y/N). He wanted me to bring you over to meet her."

Varian had to admit, he wished that she were a he so that he could relate to hermore. Hearing that she was a girl kinda made him dread meeting her. Not that he was sexist or anything, but it made it less likely to have similar interests. But, with a sigh, Varian went with Quirin to meet her.

As both Quirin and Varian walked up to her house, Varian saw an older looking woman, a big buff lumberjack type of guy, and two little children run into the house carrying boxes (yeah boxes weren't invented until 1890 but who cares?). Nowhere in sight was there anyone his age. He was starting to think his dad had lied to him.

"Quirin! Finally back, I see!" The man had a voice bigger than he looked.

"Yes, and I brought Varian. Varian, this is (F/N {Father's name})

"Hello, Mr. (L/N)." Varian said shyly.

"My my! You look like a smart boy!" He shook Varian's hand with great force. Varian forced a laugh to hide the fact that he was crushing his hand.

"I hope you're ready to meet my pride and joy! I think you two will get along just fine! She's a fine young lady!" (F/N) said proudly. Varian rolled his eyes a little. As Varian glanced at the door, that was when you walked out.

Varian perked up.

And his entire world went silent.

And you became the center of attention.

It was like he had gone into a dream state.

You were absolutely perfect. Your (H/C) hair moving with the breezy wind, your (S/C {skin color}) skin looked so soft and smooth like silk.

He noticed you started walking towards him. he could get a better look at your face. Your eyes were absolutely dazzling. And your plump lips looked so...

Kissable

"Um, hi there?" He snapped back into reality once he heard your voice. He noticed that everyone was staring at him. How long were they waiting?

"Oh! H-hi! I'm Varian!" He ungloved his hand to feel just how soft your skin was. You shook it, almost hesitant.

Your hands felt dream-like. Smooth to the touch, and delicate too.

And your voice.

Gods, he could listen to it all day.

"Well, would you look at the time!" Your father had checked his watch. "It's almost time for dinner! How about you and your boy join us, yeah? We'll have to prepare it of course, so you two can go ahead and head home while my wife makes her famous meat surprise."

"We would love to. In the meantime, you can finish your project, Varian." Quirin looked over to see that Varian was running straight to his lab.

He busted through the doors and immediately sat down and started to sketch out pictures of you.

He had to remember your face. Hell, how could anyone not remember!?

He made more and more sketches of you, all capturing you perfectly. He hung them up on his wall and admired them. he felt pure ecstasy looking at you. Like nothing in the world mattered.

He wanted you.

He needed you.

He has to have you.

"(Y/N)" He whispered softly. He was suddenly filled with determination. "I will make you mine!" He smiled, confidence shining through.

He was gonna make you fall for him as well. No matter how long it takes.

He just needed to be with you.

His starlight.

His flower.

His (Y/N)

~~~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THERE'S GONNA BE A PART TWO MMAAAYBeee thoughhh idk haha-

I am so sorry @Nessa_wish if this was a bit lack luster- please forgive--

Also, might change the title idk

i want orange juice and mozzarella sticks