3

He never thought that this day would come. The day when he'll find out that his boyfriend of a year and a half is cheating on him behind his back.

Or more like, he's the side guy, but he was fucking clueless.

He thought he was the only one. He thought he loved him. He thought they'll be happy until the very end.

But boy was he wrong.

Soobin was so wrong.

And that brought him here now, in front of an unknown club. His thoughts telling him that the alcohol would help him ease the pain, even though a part of him knows that it'll bring no good.

But still, he would grab any temporary solution just to take the pain away. He's that desperate to shake the heavy feeling off his chest.

His body moves on its own and enter the club, his mind focusing on letting loose and to forget everything even just for a little while. He's gonna party and drink as much as he fucking wants. There's nothing holding him back anyway.

Plus, that bastard's lies were enough to be his reason right now.

Blame him for everything.

Seriously, fuck that guy.

But maybe Soobin should've seen it coming though. Everyone around him tells him that the guy just uses him for money and popularity, after all he's one rich man and not to mention that their family runs an entertainment company that is quite famous across the country and even overseas. They always tell him that the guy isn't good for him, that he'll only leave Soobin once he's satisfied.

Soobin didn't listen to them, but instead he followed what his heart told him to do and that is not to trust any of them but his lover and their relationship. So there he was, giving the guy everything he wants, whether it be material, money, attention, just everything he ever asked Soobin actually, it'll be deliver right to him in no time.

Sadly, it wasn't enough for the guy to give Soobin the love he deserves. The love he keeps on giving him. He faked everything.

Okay, perhaps Soobin really did know about this happening sooner or later. He wasn't that dumb. Of course he noticed things but he chose to ignore it, thinking that it was just the influence of the people trying to rip them apart.

He knew and he saw it coming.

All Soobin ever ask though was for him to prove them all wrong. For him to turn all  their suspicions around and make them see that they judge their relationship wrongly.

But he chose to prove them right instead.

Wanting to get rid of all these thoughts, Soobin ordered every drink he knew and drinks them right away. Occasionally dancing here and there. But fuck it, the whole time he wishes he's still with him.

Was it some kind of sorcery? Did that jerk perform a love spell on him that's why he couldn't shake that stupid smile of his off his head?

He just wants to forget is that too much to fucking ask?

In the midst of him walking across the club, he somehow stumbled towards this gloomy looking dude and sat down beside him. Soobin didn't pay him that much attention though, he has his own problem to deal with so why would he want to go and meddle with someone else's?

But this guy just had to bother him. He keeps on poking and annoying Soobin but he shrug him off and thankfully, he did stop.

"Oops." He heard a giggle coming from the guy and saw him spilled the liquor he was pouring and who knows why it triggered Soobin so much.