4

Hyung, please! Don't call them! I swear it was an accident!”

“I can explain everything! Just put the phone down, please!”

“I'm begging you hyung! Please just don't call them, I'll do anything!”

Loud pleads and cries could be heard erupting from the younger's mouth as he tried to convince his cousin not to tell his parents about what he found out.

Yeonjun sure is desperate, even clinging and jumping to get the phone out of Taehyung's grasp who has an amused yet confused look plastered on his face, but Yeonjun failed on doing so. He knows he wouldn't be able to win this way, so he's left with no choice but to use his last option.

He lets go of his hold on Taehyung's arm, resulting the latter to press down on his phone freely but he stops what he was doing when he heard a sob coming from the younger boy.

Yeonjun knew his cousin can't handle seeing him cry. Ever since they were young children, Taehyung couldn't stand to watch Yeonjun with tears flowing out of his sad eyes. It hurts him to see his cousin whom he loves dearly being in pain that he has no choice but to let out the tears he keeps inside. It makes Taehyung want to bring back his jolly cousin and do whatever it is he wants just so he could stop crying.

And Yeonjun knows that too well. Too well that he sometimes uses it to his own advantage.

So there he is, lips trembling and eyes glistening with tears, occasionally letting out sobs loud enough for the older to hear. “Hyung, please don't call them.”

As expected, the sight made Taehyung softened but he still hesitated into not dialling the number that displays on his phone.

Sighing, Taehyung approached the boy and wipes away his tears. “Junnie, they have to know. It is an important matter, okay? We can't just ignore something as big as marriage. Especially that it's you who's involved.”

“But I already told you that it was an accident!”

“Even more reason to tell them.”

“Hyung, please!” Yeonjun cried even harder when he saw Taehyung bringing his phone up once again.

At first he was just acting, putting on a show as he knows it'll get him away from trouble. But as they talk, it made Yeonjun realized that it really is an important issue, it isn't like any other shits he had done that he could escape easily. Causing him to cry for real this time and think about his stupidity.

How on earth is he going to escape this marriage?

He doesn't even know who his husband is!

What would his boyfriend think of him now?

“Fine. Fine. I won't tell them for now! Stop crying, god!” Taehyung groans as he frustratedly runs his fingers through his hair. Stopping midway, he throws Yeonjun a look and widened his eyes, “Oh my god! Did you just cheat on Hyunjin!? You should tell him this, at least! Jesus, Yeonjun! You have a boyfriend, what were you thinking!?”

Right, what was he thinking?

It doesn't matter how Hyunjin thinks of him now. He probably isn't even thinking of him, anyway.

“Yeonjun, are you even listening to me!? Call Hyunjin now!”

“I can't-”

“What do you mean you can't? You technically cheated on him, so you have to call him over, explain and apologize!”

“I didn't cheat hyung, okay?”

“You married someone else! Yes you di-”

“I didn't cheat because he broke up with me okay!”

Yeonjun's outburst put Taehyung to stop. He stared wide eyed at his cousin, this time for a different reason. He was shocked. So shocked.

Why would he broke up with him? They've been together for years!

Watching his cousin who's now breaking down on the dining table, Taehyung walks towards him and engulfed him in a big, tight, comforting hug. Even running his hand onto his hair to soothe the younger's cries.

Yeonjun sounds so broken and lost in Taehyung's ears. To witness him be like this only made Taehyung to pity the younger boy even more, it hurts him to see his little cousin crumbles apart like this because of one person.

That one person will sure as hell get it when Taehyung sees him.

How dare he broke his little Yeonjun's heart?

Shh, it's okay. It's okay. You'll meet someone better than him, alright? I always thought he's not suitable for you anyway. I mean, he has the guts to show up here multiple times wearing what? Pradas? I even made it clear that this house is a Gucci household! What a disrespectful piece of shi-”

“Hyung, stop. It's over. It doesn't matter anymore.” Yeonjun talks before Taehyung explodes and raps about the things he dislikes about this Hyunjin dude.

And also because Taehyung's rambling made him remember Hyunjin.

He doesn't wanna remember him.

It hurts.

“Sorry.” Mumbled Taehyung. “Let's just get you cleaned up, yeah? Then maybe we could hang out to get your mind off things and then we'll think of something to solve this, this thing of yours. Everything will be fine.” Kissing the top of Yeonjun's head, he brings the fragile boy up and ushers him to shower.

Yeonjun could only nod his head and utter a small thank you at his caring brother.

Really, he could lose everyone.

But not his Taehyung hyung.