31

Have you ever considered going to a different place where nobody knows your name just so you could breathe fresher air? To have a temporary freedom to do whatever you want without the constant worry of the people you know criticizing you. To be restraint-free and forget about your concerns. To be able to live in your own accord for once, even for just a little while.

And who would have thought that a simple joke would be the first step in fulfilling that?

Yeonjun still couldn't believe what happened. It occurred so fast he didn't realized it was actually happening. One moment he was joking around, the next his joke was turned into reality.

Maybe that's bound to happen when you have Soobin right by your side.

After hours which gone by in a flash, we have Yeonjun and Soobin currently in a lobby of a hotel, at Tokyo, in Japan. Yeah, Yeonjun couldn't stay mad at Soobin because of this anymore. He actually took him there, just because of a joke.

Unbelievable, yet here they are.

They don't even have anything else with them aside from their wallets and passports that Soobin somehow took care of while they were in the airport earlier. They arrived and Soobin talked to this one staff and then they were lead into a private lounge and then everything was magically taken care of?

It was unknown to you Yeonjun but it wasn't entirely unplanned.

The thing Soobin had to deal with and the reason he was late? He was planning a trip.

It was supposed to be a birthday gift since Yeonjun's birthday is on 3 days. Soobin thought it would be great if Yeonjun would have the time to have fun and all so he booked a trip for him in Vegas. But something came up and the plan changed, it wasn't a solo trip anymore since he just joined Yeonjun and they aren't in Vegas.

They're in Tokyo since Yeonjun said so.

Oh, and Soobin might want to think of something else to give as a birthday gift.

How he knew about the elder's birthday? Ask Taehyun.

Back to the present, Yeonjun followed Soobin to the front desk like an obedient puppy. A female receptionist greeted them and asked about the room they would like to take.

Wait. That completely slipped Yeonjun's mind. Are they going to share a room? How long are they gonna stay there? What are they even gonna do in Japan? Why did Soobin decide it's a good idea to just leave like that? They still don't even have a phone; maybe throwing it out the window was stupid. And why the fuck is this girl looking at Soobin like that—

"We'd like to take a suite please." Said Soobin as the worker nodded her head and smiled. She typed down on the computer and did her work and Yeonjun took his time to glance around the lobby.

The place is actually beautiful with its beige and cream colored walls, matching round sofa set in the middle of the room, large chandeliers, paintings, plants and a fancy looking staircase located at the other side. Yeonjun then brought his attention back at front, and there, the name of the hotel he kinda missed moments prior greeted him. Written in a detailed golden font were the words Nakamoto Hotel in its shining glory that demands attention.

Whoever that Nakamoto owner is, Yeonjun would like to give him a pat on the back for having such magnificent hotel. And they were only at the lobby, better not disappoint when they reach their suite.

The receptionist handed Soobin their card and while he's signing some papers, she glanced at Yeonjun, bit her lip and furrowed her brows like she's in deep thought. Once Soobin was done, she looked back at him again and asked something that piqued Yeonjun's interest.