25

The two males were minding their own business at the kitchen. Yeonjun was doing the dishes while Soobin was arranging foods in the fridge. It was like that for a while; quiet and calm. Both of them comfortable with nothing on their minds to worry about when a loud crash echoed around the hall all of a sudden.

Yeonjun flinched at his spot and turned to look at Soobin who was now standing up with a frown on his face.

"What was that?" asked Yeonjun. He turned off the faucet and took his rubber gloves off.

"Let me check." Soobin signaled Yeonjun to stay on his place as he walked out the door through the hallway. Yeonjun could only look at him with slight worry because what if that sound was created by an intruder and they got weapons to attack Soobin with?

He scolded himself for having such thought and decided to follow the other because why the fuck not?

And then he heard it.

Another loud crash.

A glass breaking and something heavy falling and Yeonjun was panicking because his thoughts could be true and OH MY GOD SOOBIN WAS OUT THERE BEING ATTACKED.

With that in mind, Yeonjun hurriedly made his way to where the noise was coming from and found Soobin when he was halfway through the living room which made him frown.

"Wait—I thought you were attac –"

"Didn't I tell you to stay in the kitchen?" Soobin sent a threatening glare at Yeonjun.

"OH MY GOSH TAEHYUN CAN YOU STOP KNOCKING THEIR VASES OVER?"

"IT AIN'T MY FAULT THEY PLACED LOTS OF FRAGILE SHITS IN HERE, BITCH."

"Can you both stop shouting? Please."

"SHUT UP! WE DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU."

Yeonjun and Soobin mentally face palmed themselves as they recognized those voices. The older was the first to let out his frustrations by groaning as he decided to show himself and greet his best friends with an 'are you kidding me?' look and perhaps a whack across their stupid faces.

They scared him for nothing.

Those typical hoes.

Yeonjun stomped his way to the hall with a tall irritated bunny behind him and in there, three familiar males were chilling beside a broken vase –no, 2 broken vases or are those 3?

Whatever. The important thing in here is WHAT THE FUCK ARE ALL THESE HOOLIGANS DOING IN THEIR HOUSE?

"Mind explaining yourselves?"

Taehyun, Beomgyu and Kai quickly turned their heads towards the source of the voice, and that being Yeonjun with his hands on is waist.

"Ugh, hyung, finally. I thought nobody's here." Taehyun groaned and tried to approach the elder but he was stopped by a shard of glass almost digging into his skin if it wasn't for his shoe.

"Fuck. It almost cut me."

"It's what you deserve."

"Shut the fuck up Beomgyu, you ain't shit."

Kai, who was new to these people, looked terrified in between the two arguing males. He was standing there frozen, eyes widening with each harsh word and visibly flinching. The poor boy looked like he was ready to run and hide and never show up again.

Thankfully, Yeonjun and Soobin noticed this and made an effort to save the fluffball.

"Both of you shut your trap. You're scaring him." Scolded Yeonjun. Soobin motioned Kai to move over to them and the said boy did, mindlessly.