10

“Hyung!”

At last, Yeonjun managed to get Taehyung out of his daze. Ever since the meeting earlier, the older seemed to be in a deep thought and was so out of it. Jimin and Yeonjun kept on talking on their way back to the company and to their house but the model didn't pay them any attention and didn't interact with them at all. It was unusual, considering that Taehyung is a talker himself and would not let any opportunity slip if it's about gossip.

But there he was, zoning out.

The reason? The two males don't know what.

“Huh?”

“I asked you which outfit suits me better, the blue one or the green one?”

Jimin raised his brow at Yeonjun's question but shrugged it off nonetheless, also intrigued on what Taehyung's answer would be.

“Oh, uhm.... the green one?” Although hesitant and clueless about what Yeonjun was talking about, he still gave an answer. Oblivious to the fact that the younger was just testing him.

The youngest out of the three sighs, leaning closer to his hyung and wrapping one arm around his shoulders, “See? You weren't listening. You haven't been paying attention since the meeting, like did it really bore you that much that you lost your brain? We aren't even at the mall Taehyungie hyung.”

Now snapping out of it, Taehyung takes a look around and realizes that they are cozily sitting on a couch, with boxes of pizza and chicken, cans of soda and some sweets on the coffee table while a movie he has no idea what is playing on the background, obviously forgotten.

He blinks at the two, “Oh.”

Jimin, being the curious little shit that he is, made it a plan to make Taehyung spill whatever it is that keeping  him in deep thought. “Seriously Taehyung? What's wrong? Was the CEO a secret ex or something?”

Taehyung widened his eyes, gasping and slapping Jimin's arm in the process, “The fuck? Course not!”

“Ow!” the latter complains, “I was just asking! Don't need to be violent.”

Taehyung sighs, he looks to be having a dilemma now inside his head. Turning to look at a confused Yeonjun, the elder became serious but it is clear that he's a bit hesitant.

“Just say whatever it is, hyung. You look so troubled– it doesn't suit you.” The younger male eyed his cousin, the kind of look you get from someone when they were urging you to say something– especially when it's tea.

Yeah, that kind of look.

Deciding to stop dwelling on it, Taehyung suddenly grabs Yeonjun's shoulder causing him to be startled.

He takes a final glimpse at Jimin, who's sitting beside Yeonjun watching the scene unfolds in front of him.

“Junnie, I think they know about your little secret.”

It doesn't take long for Yeonjun to panic, widening his eyes and dropping his jaw, it was now his turn to grip Taehyung's shoulder. “You think so? Oh my god! How did they even– How did you kno– What am I gonna do– Wait! Which secret!?”

Internally facepalming himself, Taehyung tried to calm Yeonjun down a bit. He leans forward the boy and whispers, “The marriage, Junnie.”

Yeonjun could now feel his body running cold. His palms are starting to sweat and his throat feels like tightening but he still tried to think his way through it, it couldn't possibly be like that.