8

His phone has been ringing for 10 minutes now, who knows how many consecutive missed calls have been made already. But all Yeonjun did was stare at it in fright.

And yes, he's still doing it right now.

It's been a week after the you-know-what-incident and his dad is finally calling him for a reason he doesn't know what and he doesn't want to find out. It could be about that night for fuck's sake! He doesn't wanna get yelled at and has his existence erased just yet. He still loves life even if all it does is fuck him up badly.

A one sided love indeed.

So here's his phone, aggressively ringing and vibrating from the amount of messages he's receiving from his father. That's right, as long as he doesn't answer, he could still adress the man as his father. He could be calling Yeonjun now just to say that he's disowning him because of the embarrassment he caused.

And to be honest, Yeonjun wouldn't blame him.

He just watches the phone and flinches everytime it opens to display his dad's contact. If you're thinking that Yeonjun's just waiting for the spam to stop then you're wrong, because the male's already plotting plans from A to Z inside his head on what he's gonna do with his life the moment he no longer carries the name Choi.

Plan A would be him answering the phone and explaining everything before his father even got the chance to speak and hopes that he'd understand and maybe help him out of the situation if he's lucky.

Plan B is him destroying his phone and pretending he doesn't know a Yeonjun.

And plan C is him changing his identity with a one way trip to Antarctica to start a new life with penguins.

So far that's all he could think of and plan C's really sounding good for him right now. He could really consider it and do it later already.

Anything to spare his life.

But there has to be someone created just to ruin your peace, and in Yeonjun's case, it's either Taehyung or the two dumbasses named Beomgyu and Taehyun.

And they're really living up to their role oh so seriously because they're marching up into the living room now, few steps away into wrecking Yeonjun's life.

“Okay what the fuck Yeonjun!? Don't you have any plans in answering that damn phone!?” Taehyung frustratedly asked, walking over to the couch in an attempt to answer the phone himself but Yeonjun stopped him.

“No!”

Beomgyu frowned at his friend's action and decided to get the phone instead. Who could possibly be calling Yeonjun that he's acting so anxiously?

But before Beomgyu could even get the chance to look at the screen, he was already being tackled on the ground by a wild panicking Yeonjun. “Ow! What was that for!?”

“Don't any of you dare answer that!” Yeonjun growled giving the three of them a piercing glare.

“But your dad's calling?” Taehyun raised his brow at Yeonjun, holding the phone and looking like he's about to answer it.

“Press the answer button and I swear you'll never get to see anything ever again.” Yeonjun threatened as he slowly get off of Beomgyu who probably has a few ribs broken from the action earlier.

Lowering the phone, Taehyun gives the furious boy a nervous look. “But he'll never stop calling if you don't answer. I mean it could be important.”

And with that, the phone started ringing once again.

“You know what? Screw you Yeonjun. Taehyun give me the phone, I'll answer it myself.” Taehyung raised his hand to get the phone from Taehyun but Yeonjun let out a whine, stopping him from doing so.