11

To think that the fuss would be over by now, someone just really had to walk in the moment those words left Yeonjun's lips.

Yeah, the world loves Yeonjun that much.

“Woah, woah, woah. I was gone for 2 weeks and Yeonjun's already out here marrying some CEO?”

A buff man entered the living room, getting all of their attention. The said man looks puzzled yet amused, with his bouncy little curly hair– which is black by the way, and hands holding paper bags– which he now left on the floor, while he removes his coat and threw it elsewhere like he owns the place.

The three males just sit there and watch his every move until he's already seated in front of them, reaching for a single box of chicken and making himself comfortable.

“What?” he irks, “You gonna continue staring at me or you'll start explaining?” and now he's munching on a drumstick.

Saying that Yeonjun is about to pass out would be an understatement.

The poor boy looks like he's dying, it is so obvious that he's paler than usual and his body just ran cold. He just wants to vanish at this very instant. How many people just have to know?

Can't it be just a secret? A secret where he's the only one who knows?

Of course it couldn't be like that, seeing that the world loves to play tricks on him.

BUT CAN PEOPLE STOP KNOWING ABOUT HIS STUPID MISTAKE ALREADY!?

“I can't believe you just narrate my life's tragedy to Jungkook hyung.” Yeonjun sulks.

It's not like he doesn't trust the older guy, his mind's just warning him to be cautious. Because the more person who knows, the more chance of it spilling.

And Yeonjun would never appreciate that. If it's possible, he wants to keep that unknown until he fixes it.

“Awe, don't worry Junnie, your secret's safe with me.” His bunny like hyung tried to assure him and sent a playful wink.

“Hey watch it, he's a married guy.”

“Tae Hyung!”

The model just laughs, teasing Yeonjun a little bit more as he lays down his head on Jimin's lap. The latter wasn't even bothered, he just let Taehyung shift around until he finds a comfortable spot.

Yeonjun sighs, Taehyung's mood earlier seems to be put on him. His worry's just getting stronger and stronger he's even doubting if he could still sleep tonight.

Maybe it's better if he'll just surrender and beat his parents with whatever they are planning– that is if they really do know. But Yeonjun doesn't know anything anymore except that he regrets ever going to that club. He regrets drinking his brains out. He regrets ever agreeing to break up with his ex boyfriend.

Fuck it, he can't even be heartbroken in peace.

He's still not over the break up and he's already facing lots and lots of problems already.

He wonders if Hyunjin didn't break up with him, would they be happy right now?

Would they be having one of their dates?

Would they be upstairs, cuddling in his room?

Would they be travelling in Paris right now like they always plan to?

Would they be married instead?

Ha, what if they didn't argue? What if Hyunjin didn't really plan to break with him that night but he ruined it because he was being unreasonable? What if he suggested something else? Then maybe they'd still be together right now.