21

“Please just let me borrow it–”

“No.”

“I'll come back quic–”

“No.”

“Then drive me–”

“No.”

“Then let me borrow i–”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Because I said so”

“Soobin, come on! Just this once–”

“I said no.”

Yeonjun huffed, “Fine!” he glared at Soobin's back and pouted with his arms crossed. The younger male wasn't even sparing him a single glance as he was too engrossed at the folders laying bare at the study table he was currently working at. Soobin would've probably snapped at the elder and yelled at him to shut up and leave him alone but he was actually starting to get used with the male's antics and learning that he can really be annoying at times.

Scratch that. Yeonjun is annoying most of the times.

Especially when he wants something.

And like what Soobin stated, he was learning, and one of the things he learned was that Yeonjun will eventually stop when ignored. And that's exactly what he's gonna do since Yeonjun would most likely start pestering him again in 3.... 2....1–

“Listen, Soobin– just give me your car keys and you won't hear me talking anymore.” The brunette tried to bargain, walking over to Soobin's left side but the busy male turned to his right.

“Okay, if you don't wanna stand up I'll get it myself. Just tell me where it is.”

He went to Soobin's right side this time but the younger turned once again, acting as if he was getting a much needed document and there was nobody talking.

Yeonjun then noticed what he was doing and move side to side to confirm his conclusion and as expected, Soobin turned away from where he was each time.

Now finally understanding what the other was trying to do, he groaned. “Are you serious? You're ignoring me now?”

With a final exasperated look of disbelief at Soobin's figure, Yeonjun was about to leave when an idea entered his mind. He went back and scanned the room with a smirk plastered on his lips. He then proceeded to execute his plan, skipping his way towards Soobin's wardrobe and intentionally made his search loudly.

“Since you apparently can't see me anymore, I'm gonna mess up your things, ha!”

That mocking statement almost made Soobin turn to stop him but he was quick to remind himself not to fall for the elder's trap.

Yeonjun gazed at Soobin, waiting to get a reaction but there was none, so he began to act even more obnoxiously.

“Ooohh, how about I steal one of these!” He said loudly, still waiting to get a reaction but the guy just continued doing whatever he was doing, making Yeonjun annoyed.

“I'm really stealing it!”

“What a lovely shirt! Too bad I'm tearing it.”

“Should I set this wardrobe on fire?”

“Uh-oh, I peed on your clothes, whoopsie.”

Soobin took a deep breath. He was trying to hard to contain himself and not give Yeonjun the satisfaction of getting what he wants.