40

Yeonjun was bored out of his fucking mind.

Jaemin took the day off work and Soobin has to leave for this appointment he has, leaving him with no company and nobody to pester.

The male sighed and sulked there on the couch inside their theatre room. Since he has nothing to do, he decided to watch a movie to entertain himself but it seems like this movie isn't doing a great job of entertaining him because he's still bored as fuck.

If you were to ask him what the movie is about, Yeonjun might just stare at you because he has no freaking idea.

It was just playing for half an hour now and he wasn't even paying attention because it isn't interesting enough and he's too lazy to change the movie so he'll just complain and whine to no one in particular.

When he was just about to go back into watching the actors in the screen do their thing, the loudass notification of his phone startled him. He searched for it for a moment and checked what the notification was about, only to find out that someone's out there waiting in front of their house.

Although he's feeling too lazy today, he has no other choice but to pick his ass up and go out there to open the gate himself since he's alone and has nobody to do that for him.

With a heavy heart, Yeonjun stood up from his seat and walked out, not even bothering to turn the movie off because he just couldn't be bothered, okay?

And now he's walking down the stairs and the doorbell rings.

"Hold on a second, goodness, do you want me to jump from up here?" he muttered, though he's completely aware the person from outside can't hear him.

This better be worth my energy. I swear if it's either Beomgyu or Taehyun I will smack them in the face.

Finally, he reached the doorway and is now walking through the garden.

Why do we even need a goddamn large house? It's exhausting having to walk that far just to open the darned gate.

Yeonjun is now opening the gate and is about to nag at the person but luckily he managed to catch himself before he could open his mouth.

It would've been trouble if he didn't.

"Ma'am—I mean, aunt Minjee?"

He was beyond surprised to see Soobin's mother behind the gates, what could she possibly need?

Oh, maybe she's there for Soobin.

"You must be here for Soobin but I'm afraid you missed him. He left for an appointment."

Minjee smiles at Yeonjun, "Is that so?"

"Unfortunately—do you want me to take you there?" the male asked cautiously, feeling a little awkward to be talking to Soobin's mom alone.

"No need for that," the elder woman assures. The smile she wears not faltering, "I actually came here to talk to you."

And we could all agree that Yeonjun's soul had left his body after that.

___

They're now inside the house, Yeonjun nervously tailing behind the woman as they find their way in the corridor. He's questioning himself as to what did he do this time that Soobin's mom has to personally talk to him.

Has he done something wrong?

Did he upset her or something?

Is Soobin snitching on him?