22

“What are those things?” Soobin asked from the driver's seat, turning around to see the trunk and the back seat being filled with things that Yeonjun bought.

The elder closed the back door and hurriedly made his way to the passenger's seat, giving Soobin a look when he noticed him looking at him with the typical judging look of his. “What? Drive and let's go back.”

“Why did you buy so much paint?” Soobin started the car and drive outta the parking lot as Yeonjun told him to.

“Because I can and we're turning that room into an art paradise.” replied Yeonjun, he was actually beaming until Soobin made another snarky remark.

“Yeah, with buckets of paint.”

The elder gave him a menacing glare, “I bought another things too, okay? So just hurry up. I want to start my magic already.”

“Whatever floats your boat.”

After a couple minutes of ride and little bickering, the two found themselves at the former room with Yeonjun urging Soobin to get his outfit change into one similar to what he was wearing. And he was wearing this brown overalls with a black shirt inside, a pair of gloves, boots and there was even a bandana wrapped around his head. He said it was to "keep his hair out of the way" which a earned a lot of critique from the one and only, Choi Soobin.

“Why do I have to wear this? You bothered me enough already to get me to help you.”

“Because you have to. And if you don't, then goodluck with sleeping without having dinner.” Yeonjun sent him a very sweet threatening smile before walking away to place newspaper across the floor.

Soobin could only groan and do what he was told. Again.

Once he was done changing, he returned back into the room to found Yeonjun crouching down in front of two paint buckets with a frown and a pout plastered on his face. He was actually in that position for three minutes now because he couldn't decide which color to use so when he spotted Soobin walking through the door, he did not hesitate to call him over, “Hey! Soobin!”

“What is it this time?” he did not intend to sound annoyed. It just came out naturally.

“Rude.” Yeonjun picked the two buckets up, “Just choose,” he raised his left hand, “pale blue” he then raised his right hand, “or pale yellow?”

Soobin raised his brow questioningly, “What exactly is the point of this?”

Yeonjun looked at him offended as if Soobin just insulted him and his whole existence. He put the two buckets down and glared at Soobin who looked puzzled at the sudden change of attitude. The elder then sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“I told you to just choose, didn't I?”

Soobin just stood there, still clueless.

“Right. Calm yourself Yeonjun.” he muttered to himself, “I forgot that this human right here knows nothing about art and is only great with meetings and ordering people around.”

Now it was Soobin's turn to be offended. “Excuse me?”

“It's alright.” Yeonjun went to pat Soobin on his back, which resulted to an even more confused and slightly insulted Soobin. “You just go and arrange the chairs. I'm gonna handle all the major works.”

With that, the elder picked up the roller brush that came out of no where and mumbled to himself, “Let's see, which of you will be a good base colour? Hmm?”