34

Things aren't going in the way Yeonjun expected them to be.

He thought that maybe after the kisses they shared from the other night, things would be a little different. Different in a sense that there would be more—what's the word? Affection? Yeah—affection involved.

But guess what?

That's what he thought.

They spent the other night with let's just say, a few more kisses and cuddles with another hour of talking until they fell asleep.

It was pretty great so the next morning when Yeonjun woke up, he expected that things between him and Soobin would be even just a bit warmer. He even went out to get some breakfast though he was feeling lazy just so Soobin would start the day with a good meal when he wakes up.

However when Yeonjun returned back into their suite, eager to see the surprise look on Soobin's face when he shows up with boxes of food and two cups of freshly made coffee, he didn't think it would be him that'd be surprise. Because there, sitting on the dining area, was Soobin with a laptop facing him as he seriously read something from the device.

Where he got the laptop? Yeonjun had no idea.

Seeing the male already awake and busy instantly put a frown upon the elder's male formerly excited expression. He wouldn't admit it out loud but he was a little disheartened when Soobin didn't even notice his presence because he was too immersed with whatever that was he was doing.

Yeonjun approached him after minutes of waiting for the male to finally look at him but realized it wasn't going to happen. He asked Soobin to go and eat with him but the taller only dismissed him and said he would eat later. Yeonjun, of course was taken aback but chose not to dwell on it since Soobin was probably doing something important.

And then noon came and they were supposed to eat lunch so Yeonjun thought that Soobin could perhaps take a little break and go eat lunch with him, even if it was only at the hotel's diner. But when Yeonjun was about to ask, Soobin just had to take a phone call and it went on for who knows how long Yeonjun got tired of waiting he went out alone. He was fucking starving so he couldn't bear another minute and left; he texted Soobin that he would be at the diner and he could join him if he wanted to but he received no reply.

Awesome, right?

Anyway, time passed by and Yeonjun was bored out of his wits. He grew sick of watching 'Metube' videos and decided that he should probably look around the city to kill time. Again, he tried to ask Soobin to go with him but the male declined by saying that he had something to take care of first. But that was going on for hours already and Yeonjun was starting to get annoyed.

He pestered Soobin, tried his best to get the busy male off of his damned laptop and phone. He even tried to negotiate but it was of no use. Soobin was still not paying him any attention and was ignoring him completely that he had enough and walked the fuck out to roam around alone.

That shit happened yesterday and Yeonjun was half-expecting and fully hoping that whatever Soobin had to take care of was done by now.

But no shit, it's already afternoon and Soobin still hasn't said a word to him.

The raven haired male is isolating himself in the room, drowning in emails sent by their companies Yeonjun—who's sulking in the living room, has no clue what are about.

It's upsetting the elder so much now. He's irritated and displeased he feels like shouting until he has no voice left. Not like he's being overdramatic or something, but he kinda feels pushed aside? He isn't asking for any special treatment or anything for that matter, he just wants to receive a simple greeting or just a little span of attention from the one he's physically with.