15

“I swear I'm going to punch him when I see him again!”

“Aaaahh! He's so annoying! And to think that I was actually starting to sympathize with him–”

“I can't believe the audacity of that piece of shit! Argh! Just where the fuck am I anyway?”

“Fuck I'm lost.”

An hour has passed by since Yeonjun went out of that diner and searched for his way around but things seem to not be going his way because he's fucking lost.

He swore he'd never been in this part of the city before; everything looks so foreign and new and Yeonjun doesn't know how he's supposed to go home. He's blaming Soobin's ass for leaving him alone to be a clueless idiot.

Was he really that spiteful? Yeonjun says something that doesn't amuse him and he'll do something petty in return? How childish. Yeonjun can't picture himself being together with someone like him. He's gonna explode.

Sigh. It's not worth dwelling with, no matter how mad Yeonjun gets he wouldn't be able to change what happened and he certainly could not change Soobin's attitude so he better just focus in finding his way back.

Now that it's mentioned, he's stuck in this part of the city where things are quite peaceful. There are few shops and cafes here and there but that's pretty much it, not a lot of people and Yeonjun would have actually enjoyed strolling around this place and taking his time visiting each store if it wasn't for the fact that he's: lost.

And now he's walking across this alley where a faint smell of fresh strawberries and sweets are lingering throughout the atmosphere and it did not fail to get Yeonjun and his stomach's attention. Sure, he stumbled upon two cafés while having his dreadful journey but they (no offense to the owners) did not manage to have him craving, but this smell right here? Ah! Yeonjun will definitely follow it until he's sitting in a table with that  treat served right in front of him, waiting to be devoured.

That's exactly what Yeonjun did. He sniffs and sniffs until he found the place and entered it but to his surprise, the café is almost empty except to this young man in the far left corner —who looks so happy while munching into his fluffy muffin— despite of the pastries luring smell. But Yeonjun chooses to shrug it off, guessing that this neighbourhood just doesn't have that much of people.

And yay! He doesn't have to be worried about his order being sold out.

“Welcome! What would you like to eat handsome young man?” The old kind looking lady said from the counter, greeting Yeonjun with that warm smile.

He returned the welcoming gesture, “I would love to have a taste of the strawberry truffle please, oh! And a cappuccino too.”

“Suit yourself.”

Before you go and accuse him of being a massive eater, considering that he'd just eaten a while ago, Yeonjun would like to inform you that no, he didn't eat that much. He just ordered a bowl of ramen and that's it.

Yeonjun has a lot of choices into where he would like to sit, but somehow, he find himself walking towards the direction of the guy he spotted earlier and asked him if he could join him. Into which the guy replied with a surprised look but he smiled and agreed nonetheless.

“So are you a regular here?” Yeonjun tries to converse in an attempt to make things less uncomfortable.

The boy looks at him and shakes his head, “Nope. I was supposed to meet someone but I stumbled my way in here, how about you? Uhh–”

“Yeonjun. My name's Yeonjun.”

“Ooh,” he nods, “Yeonjun hyung~ can I call you that? I mean, I assume you're older than me— oh no! I'm not calling you old or something— I just guessed because you know I'm still a college student and you look like you're out and I— should really stop talking right now.”

Yeonjun stares at the rambling male with pure astonishment and then chuckles. “Yes, you can call me hyung.”

“Alright then, Yeonjun hyung! I'm Huening Kai but you can just call me Kai or whatever and how old are you Yeonjun hyung? I think you're around the age of my friend! Ah! Maybe you two will get along! He's about to come here, I think. I told him I lost my way. How about you hyung? Are you lost too? Or do you know this place? Maybe you could help me out? Ah I'm talking too much again.” The male, who's name is Kai scolds himself. Yeonjun finds it amusing, how the younger gets lost in his words and how he looks excited babbling. His eyes shine and would twinkle by themselves each time he thought of something more to say without even realizing it.

And Yeonjun's relieved he doesn't have to try hard to keep the conversation going since Kai seems to be a natural talker. Kind of reminds him of someone.

A couple of minutes and exchange of words later, Yeonjun's food arrives and he's more than happy that he'll finally be able to satisfy his cravings. He starts eating right away, of course not forgetting to ask Kai if he would like to try some, in which the latter kindly declines since he still has a food for himself. And so the both of them spend and enjoy their time savouring and talking until someone came in, causing the bells hanging on the door to ring, catching their attention and making them pause their conversation.

Oh, also making Yeonjun choke on his drink.

“Hyung! Over here!” Screams Kai, waving over enthusiastically as to get notice by the new comer. He does not fail by doing so since the male comes rushing over immediately.

Yeonjun is still coughing when the male spares him a glance, his deep brown eyes widening upon recognizing who it is that's having a fight against death. Yeonjun might have pick up by now that he's being eyed, causing him to glare back after he had made sure that he's safe from death's hold once again.

“Soobin hyung! Meet my new friend! He's Yeonjun hyung and Yeonjun hyung this is my best bro Soobin hyung!”

Oh Kai, if only you knew.

The eldest of the three looks at Kai wearily, he wants to flip Soobin off: he really do. But he can't if Kai is looking so happy and excited with introducing him to his friend. And Yeonjun is not that evil enough to make the precious lil guy frown and take his smiles away.

So as a great human being that he is, he puts on a fake smile, holds out his hand and says, “Nice to meet you Soobin, I'm Yeonjun.”

The taller just watches everything that goes on, quietly observing the situation. Sure, he's a little pissed off with Yeonjun for some unknown reason but he isn't that petty to bring that here with the presence of someone who's completely clueless about the whole ordeal.

And as much as he would like to just walk out of there, he doesn't want to upset his little friend. Trust him, Kai is a handful when he's upset. He states that according to his former experiences.

Then he went ahead and accepted what Yeonjun's trying to do. “What a nice occurrence, isn't it Yeonjun-ssi?”

But there's one thing they kind of forgot. And now, that one thing went out of its way and bites their asses.

Kai, who's focusing merely on the handshake that takes place in front of him, squints his eyes. Then a wild yet acceptable hypothesis shows up in that pretty little head of his.

He gasps rather loudly, “Oh My Gosh! Why do you both have the same ring on your fingers! Are you married or something!?”

~im so pissed at SM. if they continue treating some of their artists as shits imma fly to SoKor to run that company myself and give em the treatment they deserve