19

Four days of living in a new house and exactly a month of being drunkenly married, Yeonjun found himself slowly rotting away in monotony. He's at the living room, already in the middle of his 3rd movie when the creeping feeling of boredom strikes him. He's so jaded to the point that Harry freaking Potter doesn't hook his interest anymore.

Huffing, he leaned forward to get the bowl of popcorn resting on the coffee table and lied down on the couch— thinking of ways to cure his current state or else he's going to die. No kidding, he'd really die. He might get to the point of being bored so much he'll start doing something dangerously stupid that will result to his death.

But then again, Yeonjun's mind seems to be shut down because it isn't working. He has no goddamn idea what to do!

Due to that reason, he started to get pissed and threw the popcorn away. The poor kernels creating a mess on the carpeted floor but he couldn't careless. His nonexistent entertainment is way more important than those tasty little caramel puffs anyway.

Oh! Maybe he should get up and clean it! In that way, he'll finally have something to focus at and keep him busy!

Nevermind, Yeonjun's too lazy of a shit to even move and do that. He'll just stay on the couch and continue whining about how bored he is.

Five minutes later, an idea popped up into his pretty little mind that made him feel stupid for not thinking about sooner. He stops rolling over the comfortable cushions of the couch and roams his hands over it to find his phone. Few seconds later, he finally found it being covered by a throw pillow and had a little celebratory dance.

Yeonjun, now embarrased by what he had done, quickly searched for Beomgyu's contact and facetimed him. He was about to throw his phone away out of frustration when several rings later there was still no one answering but fortunately for the phone's life, Beomgyu picked it up.

“What do you wan-”

“I'm bored!” Yeonjun shouted before Beomgyu could even finish his sentence, causing the boy to roll his eyes.

“Then do something.”

“I'm too lazy,” answered Yeonjun while a pout found its way on his lips. Beomgyu gave him a judging look which the older ignored, instead he continued speaking. “Come over and buy me ice cream!”

The latter scoffed at his hyung's behaviour and couldn't help but wonder how this giant baby became older than him. Seriously, he always acts as if he's the younger one and is always in need of supervision.

“I can't, I'm leaving for Daegu. Mom wants me to visit– oh right, she says hi to you and Taehyun.” Beomgyu puts his phone somewhere and fixes it so that he'd still appear in camera. It shows him packing stuffs on his bed, indicating that he isn't making up excuses. “How about this— go and pester your husband and leave me alone.”

Yeonjun frowns upon hearing that, “If he's here then I would. Also, can you not call him my husband? It's weird.”

“Well, you're married,” Beomgyu shrugged. “What do you want me to address him? Your son?”

“Ha. Ha. Very funny.”

“Bitch I know I'm hilarious. By the way, you mentioned Soobin isn't there, where is he?”

“I don't know. At work perhaps? He's barely here you know? It actually feels like I'm living alone.” the older sits up properly, watching his friend stood up to get something. Now that he said it, Soobin doesn't really stay at the house for long. Yeonjun isn't even sure if he stops by to sleep. And if he does, then Yeonjun has no idea. They don't really bump into each other that much, perks of having a hugeass house with only two people living in it.