6

Tapping his shoe in anticipation, Yeonjun looked out the car window Taehyung is currently driving to get to the studio who called Yeonjun earlier. He's been like this ever since they left the house, nervous for a reason he doesn't even know what. Okay, probably because he wants to see the portrait and hope that all the memories from that night come running back to him but at the same time, he doesn't wanna look at it.

Who knows they could've done something overboard again and he's had enough of his idiocy.

And what if he looks terrible in the picture?

'Really, Yeonjun? You're worrying about that now?'

“What's the name of that studio again?” asked Taehyung, cutting Yeonjun off from his thoughts as he focused his eyes on the road.

Of course Yeonjun forgot about that too. But no worries, the worker there was thoughtful enough to send him the location.

“I don't remember. Just follow this, he sent me the directions earlier.”

Taehyung gave him a judging side glance but quickly brought his attention back on the path, “You could've showed me that ealier, stupid.”

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever.”

After a while of driving and bickering, the two finally reached a building with fancy details. Yeonjun even had to check twice if they followed the directions right because damn, it looks too classy to be a photography studio.

Meanwhile Taehyung has his eyes wide in shock and excitement. Ah, how could he not notice they were headed here? Probably because he was too engrossed with arguing with Yeonjun. But whatever, now that they're here, Taehyung could only grin as he clung onto his younger cousin's arm.

“Why do you look so excited? Have you been here before?” Yeonjun asked, obviously curious about his hyung's sudden change of attitude.

Taehyung's grin grew wider and he pointed at the sign above. All on point with the details and stuffs— ready to attract customers and your bank account. As the studio's exterior screams expensive and professional itself.

“Look, it's the 'Monbebe's Studio' this is where I do most of my photoshoots! It's so pretty in here, I tell you that. I love your husband already, he's choices are so-” Taehyung brought his fingers up for a chef's kiss to prove his point.

“And how do you know it was him and not me?” Yeonjun rolled his eyes and swatted his hyung's hand and moved away from him.

“Because Junnie, hun, you don't know shit.”

With his mouth agape from being offended, Yeonjun looked at his cousin, who has his tongue out, mocking him before running towards the entrance and leaving the latter standing there, still offended.

“Okay, wow.”

The two is now currently sitting on a couch inside the VIP section with Taehyung explaining things to the younger who's nodding his head in amusement at the older male's seemingly interesting discussion.

“Yes, yes, I remember I did a photoshoot right at this couch. You see, I was doing this pose,” Taehyung nudges Yeonjun to get up and he raised his left leg up on the couch, put his forearm over it and strike a pose with his hand on his temple, “exactly this one for our sport shoes collection advertisment.”

Right.

They're family holds a business. They produce shoes, but not just any shoes because the Choi's Enterprise is known all over the country and all across the globe. With prestigious branches worldwide, you could say that they're business is successful in its job of throwing millions and millions in their bank account.