38

Later on, in that very same day, Yeonjun and Jaemin went back to the house since the only reason they went to the company was to submit the chosen designs anyway. And so here they were, parking the car inside the garage with Jaemin looking like he's planning something that means no good for Yeonjun.

The car came to a stop and Yeonjun hurriedly opened the car door to get out. He was thinking that the sooner he leaves, the faster he'll escape from Jaemin's roguish mind.

Yeonjun's already opening the black sliding door to get inside the house when he heard Jaemin's dreading footsteps coming near him. He agitatedly pushed the door wide open and step inside, turned around and raised both his hands in front of him like he's trying to defend himself from whatever dark force there is.

And on this case, it was Na Jaemin.

"No! Stop! Whatever you're planning, don't you dare do it!" Yeonjun warned.

Jaemin stood there with a blank face.

He blinks once, then again, and then again and then he sighed oh-so-dramatically. The secretary then put his right hand over his chest like he was deeply wounded while Yeonjun watched him with baffled yet cautious eyes. "Okay, ouch. I'm not planning anything. Stop acting like I'm a globally wanted psychopath."

"At this point, I'm not very sure."

"Not my problem."

With that, Jaemin made his way inside, passing by Yeonjun who still doesn't look convinced.

Soon, the male also follows.

But then he remembers something that made his eyes widen before he sprinted forward to get ahead of Jaemin, who looks really shocked that a wild Yeonjun suddenly came in his line of vision when he was just peacefully walking pretending that he was on a runaway.

But whatever, he shakes it off. The guy probably just has to use the bathroom real quick.

Meanwhile, Yeonjun is in a hurry because he almost forgot that it's Soobin's day off work and the giant's most likely casually chilling somewhere in the house, with his glasses on and a book on hand as he drinks on his coffee, looking like the most attractive man on earth.

And since it's his day off, he must be wearing comfortable clothes which could only mean that he isn't wearing anything that could cover his—

"Choi Soobin!"

Yeonjun's yelling startled the raven haired male. He was just enjoying his pretty little time in the den, reading this one good book with the backyard being his calming view. It was quite tranquil, he appreciates it. But then his husband decided to show up and ruin his serene time as he stormed off with a furious red panicking face, which made him look really adorable by the way, but Soobin felt like he's in danger.

Wait—did he do something?

"Soobin," Yeonjun called out again once he's in front of the younger who looks up at him from his seat.

The action made Yeonjun blush because it gave him the access to freely sight those—those dark purple blotches decorating the skin of Soobin's neck. And with him looking like an innocent puppy with his glasses and all, it was too much for Yeonjun to handle since his looks fully contrast those marks just above his collar bone.

Yeonjun felt his face heat up more as he recalls the reason why they're currently present for the world to see.

"Oh my god," Yeonjun bit his lower lip in embarrassment. "Put on a different shirt, please, I—I can't look at them."