54

Neither Yeonjun nor Soobin of a year ago would have believed if you tell them that they would meet a random stranger at a bar and that stranger would mean so much to them.

They would've probably just laugh at your face and tell you that you're being ridiculous and would tumble over with laughter after you tell them that they'd end up married at the very same night they met.

No, they wouldn't have believed any of that.

And yet, here they are now, exactly a year after, in a yacht (the one Yeonjun gifted Soobin with), under the starry night sky where the cold breeze blows, the city lights reflecting perfectly in the still water standing as their witness as they laugh with each other over the memories of the past twelve months.

It is today, from a year ago, when their story started.

Who would've thought that a single silly incident would bring this much treasure?

And no, not one of them would want to change anything that had happened. They wouldn't trade this thing for anything else. Because, although the memory of that night is still blurry and they couldn't really remember it well, it was their beginning. No matter how stupid, reckless and drunk it was-it was theirs.

And god, they don't want this to end.

Soobin watches with a smile on his face as Yeonjun covers his face from laughing so hard, he's practically about to fall out of his chair. They're currently seated at the sole where a fancy table was set and they took seats across each other.

The two had just finished eating their dinner and were now taking their time with the dessert and champagne while talking about nothing and everything and just a few seconds ago, Soobin said something that wasn't really that funny but Yeonjun still laughed anyway.

The yacht continues to move and the wind blew again, causing Yeonjun's hair to sway along with it, his forehead peeking into view while he calms down from laughing with a soft giggle and Soobin might have to collect himself first.

Damn. Just how is it possible that someone as ethereal as this person right here exists? And just how lucky Soobin is to call this man his? It's still unbelievable and he still has to check if it's real sometimes because fuck, Yeonjun is just so beautiful how is it fair?

Soobin didn't notice but his playful grin has now vanishes and he's just staring, as if in a deep trance that couldn't be interrupted. His gaze remains stuck on Yeonjun, absorbing every little detail like he doesn't have them memorized already. He feels enthralled watching the male's face got hit by the moonlight, causing him to glow even brighter than he already does. His eyes shining with glimmer that Soobin still wonders how someone could hold the stars inside their eyes like that, his sweet laughter that flows like a soothing melody inside Soobin's ears, his cheekbones that become more prominent each time he smiles and the way his plump lips curl up addictively every single time something caused him to grin.

Those small, little details that meant so much to him; they never fail to make Soobin lose his mind.

If it wasn't because of Yeonjun calling him shyly with a noticeable tint of pink on his face, Soobin would continue his shameless stare.

"Binnie,"

"Hmm?" Soobin responds, blinking as he tried to compose himself and recall what was happening before he zoned out.

"You're doing it again." The brunette bashfully said, looking down as he pulls the black leather jacket that Soobin put on him earlier closer to his body.

"What did I do?"

"That." Soobin raised his brow in question when Yeonjun spared him a glance with a pout and blush, seemingly embarrassed. "You're giving me that look again." Yeonjun added as he bit his lower lip.