DISCLAIMER

I do not own any of the Marvel characters or their storylines

I do not own any of the Marvel characters or their storylines. The only character I own is Olivia Heart. Her plot and character arc is mine. There will be spoilers in this book for all movies present in this book, so if you haven't seen these movies than I suggest you get with the program and do that before you read my books.

This is my second Peter Parker story. I have two other books with completely different storylines. So if you like this story then you should go give those books a read.

If you want to borrow my character for one of your stories then feel free to ask me. Also if you would like to make suggestions or request then comment or message me. I may or may not do what you ask, it depends if it goes with my book or not. If you like this book then be sure to comment, vote, share, and add to your reading lists if you would like. If there are any chapters in this book that I deem trigger warning worthy, then I will put a warning in the beginning of the chapter. Oh, and if I make any spelling mistakes feel free to tell me, or if you need an explanation of something I will be glad to give it to you just leave a comment.

P.S. if anyone steals my story I will report you because this is my hard work. ;)

Anyways, that's all for now. Happy reading!