37. you're not my boyfriend

this is the last chapter for this day I swear. ;-)

All I can think about is how much my head hurts... I can't even bring myself to open my eyes. I hadn't had that many drinks, had I? I only remember drinking like 3, 4 at most. Yet my splitting head pain told a different story.

"Just put her up against the door, she'll be fine." I hear a mumbled voice say, and I now realise I'm moving. or being moved. I didn't even really think to be worried. The voice sounded calming enough.

"I just called Si, she's getting a ride home with Luke." Another higher pitched voice said.

"What a brave soldier." Another voice chuckles as I hear a car door open.

"Can you sit in the back with her?" The high pitched voice asked I could feel someone lift and push me into what I assume was a car. And lean me gently against the car door, and strap me in.

"I can't really.."

"Jordan. Please." The high voice demanded, but in a nice and welcoming tone. As if all the pressure was completely lifted. I heard a good amount of silence, before a steady sigh, and the sound of someone getting into the car, then closing the door. But they weren't sitting right next to me. I felt two other car doors open, this time in front of me, they close, and the car starts moving. I still have zero inclination to open my eyes. I'm so tired.

We slow down, and I can tell we're starting to turn left. I have no will power. I can just feel my muscles feebly try to regain consciousness as my body begins to drift to the right and falls directly on the owner of the reluctant voice from before. But instead of trying to pick myself up, I just shift and bed my way into the lap of this stranger.

I can feel them tense up, but I don't really care. Learn to live with it. I'm tired and I'm sleeping right here. It's so comfy.. so comforting... I don't even know whose lap this is but I don't even care.

I feel my mind start to wonder, and I guess my brain starts to retrace itself. What actually happened tonight? I can barely remember a thing. I was... alone at the bar. Per usual. A beautiful man.... Freddie. That's right, and Kaleb. But they weren't with me, no. There was someone else with me. Ben, that's right. Average looking Ben. Did I dance with him? Yeah, yeah that's right. And he leaned in and.. oh no. Oh god no. Now I remember.

I feel a large hand rest on my shoulder, and that's all it takes to jerk me awake.

"Freddie?!" I yell as I throw myself up and off the stranger's lap and sit up straight, darting my head every which way. Where am I? Whose car is this? Where's Freddie?! The car jerks to the side.

"Jesus! Mandy, it's alright!" A familiar voice says to me from the driver's seat. My eyes haven't even adjusted to the light yet. I can barely see how many people are in the car.

"See what you've done to her Kaleb? Now she even thinks he's Freddie Mercury." A voice I instantly recognise sings to me. Katie, oh god Katie, thank god Katie!

"Katie?" I ask, disoriented. And now I can see her face, her beautiful, soft face. I turn to the driver's seat and see my favourite head of blonde curly hair.

"Oh, Kaleb!" I wasn't to cry. I dive towards them but get pulled back by my seatbelt. I'm strapped in good.

"Oh sweetie, shh, sit back, it's okay, everything's alright," Katie spoke as she stroked my face with her beautiful, small hands. I was crying now. I was so happy. She had stuck by me, she had taken care of me when I-

"Wheres, Fr- Jordan." I couldn't care about anything else more. My eyes started to water more, and I could feel my lungs tighten up. I needed him here, where is he? Please oh god tell me where he is, I need him.