night owl: part 3

I open my eyes and I feel so comfy. I can't move, but I don't want to. It's like I'm being strapped down to a cloud bed from heaven and the sun is my blanket.

I can see green, and as my eyes start to adjust I can start to make out the wallpaper. It's very old but beautiful. I look around and realise I don't know this room. I'm not in my bed, but I feel more comfortable than if I was.

Huh, this room looked familiar. Too familiar. But it definitely wasn't mine. I turned around and saw the covers on the other side of the bed had been lifted up like someone was sleeping there and they'd gone up before me. I wonder who it was.

I sit up very reluctantly and start to notice more about this room. It was very old fashioned, there were floral print chairs in the corner and antique glass lamps on the bedside tables. Hmm, that's weird, I couldn't find my phone.

Wow, that vase looks really familiar. Where have I seen that before? And those flowers... they remind me of something. In fact, this entire room was embedded somewhere I'm my memories. It was deep in there, but it was there.

I felt more at ease when I heard the soft and gentle flow of Freddie's voice drift down the hall. Like literal music to my ears. His voice was like honey tea, like a warm hug on a winters day, like every blissful childhood memory you had in your mind.

"Mmmm, you take my breath away~" I heard him drift closer, but for some reason, the closer the calming voice got, the less calm I felt. The world around me started turning red, and my head started to pound. His voice got louder and the pounding was starting to hurt. He was almost at my door, and I had to try and bury my head in the bed, hoping it would take away some of the pain.

"FREDDIE! GO AWAY!" 

but it stung more. my eyes started to water and my stomach clenched. it felt like it was in danger like there was an intruder in this house. this house.. oh wait. god, i know who's house this is. this is Freddie's house. this is his 1970s London house.

my eardrums split from the pain, I scream but no sound comes out. the door crashes open.