Her Acquaintance, The Phantomhive Household

The quick snap of the curtains being drawn back echoed throughout the room, startling you out of your sleep. Light flooded into the bedroom making you squint your eyes against the sharp rays of the sun. You stirred around in the covers and as a result had them sprawled around you. Pushing yourself up into a sitting position, you let out a yawn stretching your arms over your head.

​​​​​​    You glanced around the place confused at where you could be. This wasn't your bedroom that you were so close to waking up in. 'That's right!' Everything from yesterday came rushing back, reminding you of your situation. You had traveled to the Black Butler dimension thanks to a magical book and now you were a maid serving Ciel Phantomhive.

​​​​​​    A deep chuckle made you snap your head over to the tall sexy figure that stood in front of the windows. A smirk was on Sebastian's face as he walked over to your bed side. "Why good morning (Y/N). I'm afraid you won't be able to sleep in any longer for a Phantomhive servant must be ready to do their duties anytime!"

   You sighed as you ruffled your hair back. "Just give me ten more minutes," you pleaded as your eyes began to slowly sink close again. Suddenly you let out a yelp as the covers were thrown off your body.

   Sebastian frowned down at you, the edge of the covers in his gloved hand. "There is no time for sleeping in. I have left a uniform in your closet to put on. I'll be outside waiting." Sebastian headed toward the door then suddenly paused and glance back at you. "May I say that's quite a look for the morning." His gaze raked over your figure lingering more on your revealed stomach due to your nightgown raising up a little and showing a sliver of your belly.

   You blushed furiously before chucking a pillow at him, but he had already disappeared behind the door. 'Damn he's not just sexy, but he's good with the ladies. Well the nun and Beast proves it all.' Knowing he'd be back if you didn't get up, you heaved yourself out of the bed, stumbling toward the bathroom. 'Not surprised that its just a elegant as the rest of the house.'

   Like Sebastian had said, a maid uniform hung in the empty closet.You only grabbed that avoiding the corset that laid beside it. 'There is no way I am ever wearing one of those. I rather die then wear one.' You took it out laying it across the now made up bed.

   It looked exactly like Mey-Rin's uniform. It was a black dress with matching buttons and white with ruffles around the shoulders. Additionally knee-high boots and a pair of socks were placed in the corner of the room for you to wear.

   You stared down at the uniform. 'It's just seems so dull, maybe I could add some color to it.' You smirked as you channel your magic toward your fingertips. "One, two, three black to (F/C) I see. By the power of three, so mote it be." Standing back you watched as the black began to fade out soon to be replaced by a (F/C) color. 'That looks better!'

   Quickly you placed the uniform on, before heading toward the door. Opening it you came face to face with Sebastian. His eyes trailed down toward your dress and raised an eyebrow at your newly colored outfit. "What happened to your uniform?" His eyes narrowed as he waited for an answer.

   'Man why didn't I think that he would notice. What do I say?' "Well I didn't like the plain black so I changed it," you said flustered. "I'm good with my hands and do lots of things."

   "It seems you are." He headed down the hall gesturing you to follow him. You let out a sigh of relief and followed after him.

   "You work six days a week and have Sundays off. You must be up at seven a.m sharp on Mondays. There will be no slacking off ever. As the duty of a Phantomhive servant you must obey the young master and tend to the manor. You must wash the breakfast dishes, set the dinner table, clean and tidy the dining area, and clean the evening dishes. If I ask you to do anything else, you will do it. Do you understand?"