His Butler, Freeloader

"It feels good to be on vacation!" you exclaimed out as you collapsed on the living room couch, drained from the semi long journey you and the others had taken. Due to some work in town, Ciel had went to stay in the town house and had decided to bring you and the other servants along to your joy.

The sixth of you had arrived at the town house a couple of hours ago and once you guys had immediately gotten settled into the place, Ciel had set out along with Sebastian to town due to some case that the Queen had wanted Ciel to look into.

You however had decided to at the town house, wanting to take full access of your 'vacation' here in town. Pluto had been left behind at he manor to protect it and you definitely missed him dearly.

Although you and the others would still be having to clean up the place, you still considered yourself to be on vacation and you knew for a fact that you would do nothing but rest during your time here.

You couldn't help but think about the James you had met from Houndsville and could only wonder if he was doing okay. You had sent him that letter a while ago and you still hadn't received a letter back from him in response, though you could only assume that he was busy.

"It really is, yes it is," Mey-Rin said from where she stood besides the couch watching you with a small on your face. "I plan on getting my rest while I'm here. I'm sure that others feel the same as well."

It was suddenly then that your cat ears twitched on the top of your head, and you pushed yourself up as you turned toward the direction of where the front door was. "Ciel and Sebastian are here," you stated out to her.

You dispersed your cat ears before getting up from the couch and following after Mey-Rin as the two of you made your way to the entrance hall. "Welcome home master," Mey-Rin said along with Finny and Bard upon seeing Ciel and Sebastian.

Tanaka made his way alongside Bard as the two of them came to a sop behind Ciel and Sebastian. Tanaka had returned home from the meeting that Ciel had sent him out onto and you were glad to see the chibi butler again.

"Ciel! Sebastian! Good to see you guys!" You exclaimed out to the two of them when you came to a stop in front of them, watching as Sebastian took Ciel's coat from him. "How was it?"

"I still don't understand as to who the culprit is," Ciel said with a sigh just as soon as the front door opened and Lau walked in. "What are you doing here!?" Ciel exclaimed out to Lau who gave the said boy a smile.

"I decided to stop by and visit," Lau said as he made his way inside of the town house after closing the door behind him.

"How many times have I told you to send me a message when you plan on visiting!" Ciel shouted out and you could tell that he was annoyed at the fact that Lau had showed up unannounced.

"It's good to see you again Lau," you told him, butting in to whatever Ciel was about to say.

Lau's eyes swiveled over to glance at you and he gave you a smile in your direction. "It's good to see you again lady (Y/N). I hope that you are doing okay?" He asked you to which you gave him a nod with a smile.

"Shall I bring some refreshment for our guest?" Sebastian asked Ciel who only stared in distaste up at Lau. "Perhaps some tea at that."

Ciel let out a sigh as he glanced to the side clearly annoyed. "Why not. We might as well do that with Lau here. I think we might have some Earl Grey in the pantry," he said before glancing to Sebastian who nodded. It was then that he glanced over to the front door and a look of shock came across his face as he pointed flabbergasted at the door.