Her Acquaintance Mini Shorts

As stated in the title, this chapter contains simply of mini shorts of your time in Black Butler.

"It's been a while since I've last been here," you commented glancing around the Trancy Manor, recollecting each detail of the manor you dimly remembered seeing when you had last been here months ago.

"I'm just glad that you decided to come visit me yourself!" Alois happily exclaimed, doing small playful spins while you watched him with an amused expression on your face before stopping in front of you with a large grin. "It's been ages since you've last been here even though I can understand why..." He began, throwing a glance over to the staircase before guiding you away from the area, an action that you were thankful for.

"Anyways!" He started, attempting to cover up the small quiet moment that had been present. "I was growing terribly dull being here in the manor. There's nothing fun to do when it's mostly just me and Claude. That boring butler just kept piling work on top of me, it's a wonder I'm even breathing right now." You chuckled at his exasperated expression drawing his attention over to you before he gave you a large smile. "But you're here now and that just makes my day even better!"

You were caught off guard by his sudden outburst, but gave him a smile at his sincere words and nature. "Well then I'm glad that I was able to make your day! But what about the triplets and Hannah? I'm assuming they're somewhere around the manor." You curiously asked, peering around the manor as if this would allow you to somehow find the other demons that also resided in the manor.

"The triplets are somewhere here in the manor and Hannah had to go into town to buy some more supplies for the manor. She also plans on buying food, I'm guessing she's going to cook us dinner when she returns," Alois answered, leading you further into the manor. You glanced behind you to see Claude slink off from the two of you, he himself heading down another hallway before disappearing down its corridor. This struck you in surprise as you were sure that he would most likely accompany Alois, but you considered the fact that all of you were at the manor and that you were here for the day concluding that he probably thought Alois was fine by himself.

"So how have you've been Alois?" You asked the blonde boy glancing over to find him lost in thought.

He snapped to attention once he had heard your voice, glancing over and giving you a smile. "Things are better now, though it's a nuisance having to handle all of the paper work that the Queen gives me."

"Do you really have to work for the Queen?" You softly asked, glancing down at the younger boy. Seeing how hard both he and Ciel worked to complete duties for the Queen always made you feel pity for both boys as they shouldn't have to work as much as they did. A look of surprised crossed his expression at your sudden question before he shook his head.

"I have a duty to serve the Queen as her Spider," Alois stated to which you only sighed making you piece together one of the similarities both he and Ciel shared.

"Alright if you say so," you responded with a deep sigh. As always you wished that they both would stop their duties with the Queen and actually live a life of their own, yet you knew this would never happen. At this time, the two of you had crossed further into the manor almost nearing the back of the manor. Still, you hadn't catch the glimpse of any of the triplets and you were growing terribly curious as to where they were around the manor. "Hey Alois," you began causing him to look over at you. "I just wanted to say again. Thank you for what you did last time. You know taking me to the ice cream parlor when things weren't exactly well for me."

"Oh, of course (Y/N)," Alois began giving you a sincere smile. "Like I said, I care about you. I would do anything I could just to see you happy again," he said glancing back in front of the two of you as he lead you down the hallway. You were curious as to where Alois was taking you for all you knew was that he continued to lead you to the back of the manor.