Her Acquaintance, Vacation

"We're going on a vacation woohoo!" The servants cried out upon racing their way out of Ciel's study room, with you slowly making your way behind them. Ciel had just informed the four of you that he was planning on going on a vacation and that he was planning on bringing the four of you.

You had been curious as to where he had planned on bringing you all, until he had informed you all that he had rented beach house and you couldn't help but feel excited upon this.

It was still cold out due to the fact that it was still February, however Ciel had informed the four of you that the area you guys were going to was warmer than it was in central London.

"Its been a while since we've last been on a vacation yes it has!" Mey-Rin exclaimed out with a happy smile on her face as she headed down the hallway along with you and the others.

"I know right!" Finny happily said with a large grin as he walked alongside you. "It'll be fun being able to go to the beach with all of you guys again. Its been so long since we've gone on a vacation."

"A break is definitely what we need around here," Baldroy sad as he rubbed the back of his head. "I've had enough with Sebastian getting on our cases with not doing our jobs even though I know that we perfectly do it fine," Bard grumbled out causing you to laugh.

"Yea... not to mention he's been really harsh on all of us lately..." Finny trailed off saying with a anxious look.

"Oh come on Bard," you said as you glanced over to the cook, a smile tugging at your lips. "You know Sebastian just wants what's best for the Phantomhive Manor. Not to mention the reason why he's like this is because of that guy from before," you said thinking back to the hooded figure that had attacked the manor.

You let out a shudder upon remembering the incident even though it had only happened a week ago. The bruises on your neck had healed after a while which you were glad for. After the incident all of you had been edge for the next couple of days, always keeping an eye on things.

As for Sebastian it had seemed like he would always follow after Ciel everywhere, more so than he had done before though you weren't surprised at this. Ciel remained the same as always though, keen on completing his work for the Queen and spending time with you which you were always happy about.

"That's true, hopefully this vacation will give us time to calm down after what has happened," Bard stated as he pulled out a cigarette to lit. Blowing out a puff he soon let out a smile as he turned to face the three of you. "Well Ciel said that we were leaving later on today. We might as well head up to pack our things."

"You're right about that!" Mey-Rin exclaimed out. "It would be a shame if we kept the young master waiting for us!"

"That's true, I'm going to go and pack my bags," you informed them as you waved goodbye to them due to the fact that your room was coming up. "I'll meet up with you guys in the foyer after I finish packing my bags," you informed them once you had opened your bedroom door.

"We'll see you then!" Mey-Rin exclaimed out and you watched as the three of them headed off down the hall, before turning around and entering your room. 'I can't believe that Ciel decided to go on a trip,' you thought to yourself as you roamed around the room wondering what you were going to bring.

''I might as well get the swimming suit that I wore back when we were at Houndsville," you stated out loud as you headed your way over to your nightstand to pull out the swim suit. 'I think Ciel said that we were going to be staying there for a couple of days. I better makes sure I get all the things that I need.'

After a while of heading around your room and looking in your closet and night stands, you managed to gather all of the outfits and necessities that you were going to be needed. After a shove on your suitcase, you managed to put all of the outfits into your suitcase and you let out a sigh as you leaned back onto your bed.