His Butler, Transmitted

The three of you materialized in an open area and you frantically glanced around trying to find Ciel. Frustrated, you worriedly sighed when you didn't notice Ciel anywhere near. You ignored both Sebastian and Grell at your side until Grell released a startled yell.

Puzzled at what had startled the reaper, you turned in the direction he was facing to discover an enormous white building off in the distance.

"Where are we?" You questioned, noting that the three of you stood on a long beautifully fabricated bridge that linked several small buildings with the floating island that contained the massive building.

"That's the Grim Reaper library!" Grell exclaimed flabbergasted before resuming a calm demeanor while he glanced around puzzled. "I don't know if the two of you are aware, but this is where the cinematic records are kept."

"We should go," you demanded. "There's a chance that Ciel might be in there."

"You're right," Sebastian agreed his gaze intently focused on the building ahead. "I don't want to leave the young master with that fallen angel any longer than he has to." He hastened his pace along the bridge, leading you to quickly follow after him since your own concern for Ciel matched his.

"So this is where you hold all the records," you repeated to Grell glancing at the intricate white designs of the building in awe. The massive columns and stairs almost reminded you of the architecture of ancient Rome that you had been taught in history class.

"Yeah, this is where we hold every cinematic record that we get from our missions," Grell answered. "Everybody's record comes here whenever we reapers are done with them. Oh, the entrances are right over there."

After crossing a white marble plaza, Sebastian paused at one of the doors that lead inside of the buildings. You were curious as to why he had paused and was about to go open the door yourself when he walked up and placed a hand on the handle.

Sebastian opened the door to the library, immediately being welcomed with a long pruner which he managed to dodge in the nick of time. Grell wasn't so lucky as small strands of his hair was cut before the pruner shortened back to the said reaper that used it.

"As I suspected it is you," William tiredly sighed as you entered the library to find him standing over by the receptionist desk with a cinematic record in his hand.

"Will!" Grell exclaimed in surprised as he scampered into the room.

"To think that a demon would have the nerve to step foot in here," William irritatingly said.

"No! Hold on Will!" Grell exclaimed. "I'm looking for the doomsday books like you ordered!"

"Still it's a shame. You're a grim reaper and yet you invited this filth into our territory," he continued to say. "You're a disgrace. Are you actually trying to be demoted even further?"

This immediately caught Grell's attention who stepped back in alarm as he lowered his head. "What will you do to me now?" He frighteningly asked as he held up the small scissors that William had given him.

"Grell is doing his job," you crossly stated making William glance over to you. "There's no need to demote him anymore besides I think you got more things to worry about than Sebastian being here in this library. There's someone else who came here uninvited."

"The angel," William darkly muttered having finally noticed. "Excellent. Looks like I'll have more overtime. Fine I'll let you stay here for the time being since there's something more important to be handled."

"How was she able to get in here anyway, especially if this place is only permitted to reapers?" You quickly asked finding it mind-boggling that Angela had managed to get in.