His Butler, Forlorn

"Nothing good ever happens on your birthday. You lost your parents, your home and you stand to lose Lady Elizabeth," the curtain blew over to show Sebastian sitting in the windowsill.

"Take that back Sebastian," you told him with a scowl on your face. "Just because he lost his parents doesn't mean that he will lose everything. I have also lost my parents so understand how it feels and I have been able to move on because of the people around me." You turned over to face Ciel as you gripped onto his hands. "You still have everyone at the manor, me, and Sebastian included."

"Then what could be said about him endangering himself for this important thing he had to come to," Sebastian told you.

"There was no way that he would be endangering himself with me here," you uttered. "I might have been slacking on using my powers, but I can still perfectly use them! I would never let Ciel get hurt ever!"

"Maybe you should ask him about that. At the Frost fair I remember hearing him say that both him and ring had been shattered and reborn and that he no longer had fear of being broken," Sebastian added with a smirk on his face.

You paused upon hearing this, unsure even yourself if Ciel had said this and you turned around to face the boy hoping that he hadn't. Ciel's eyes flickered with contrition as he glanced from you to Sebastian. "You don't need to remind me."

You gaped at him with wide eyes, shocked that Ciel had said this and before you could ask him a question the loud noise of the London Bridge is Falling song was heard from outside the door just as soon as a horde of dolls made their way into the room.

Both you and Ciel braced yourself as the dolls began to crowd into the room. "They must have made it past Grell," you stated as Sebastian made his way over toward the two of you.

Your fingers reached into your pocket to grip onto the wind-up key that you always kept on you. You knew that it was better for you to have it on your figure in case another piece of the puzzle would come up and over time it had become a means of calmness which you had become glad to have.

"This is interesting, they seem to be controlled by the song," Sebastian said. "In other case, iron and steel will bend and bow! Bend and bow~" Sebastian began to sing which stopped the dolls and Sebastian while singing he jumped his way over to them to dismantle them with his song. "My fair lady," he finished as he kissed your hand causing you to roll your eyes with a small smirk.

"You shall not go," Dorcell said. "Ciel Phantomhive and (F/N) (L/N) will stay here. They are now the property of my master. Ciel is marked by the very ring and my master personally wants (Y/N) for someone."

"What do you mean your master wants me for someone!?" You exclaimed out. "Who wants me besides your master!?"

"Unfortunately I don't know that," Dorcell said. "Even my master don't tell me everything. However, he keenly wants both you and (Y/N). Ciel has been marked by that very ring which my master gives out so it obvious that Ciel needs to become a doll. They will both become doll's of silver and gold."

"Silver and gold be stolen away~ Stolen away~" Sebastian began to sing instantly catching the attention of both you and Ciel as you gazed at him surprised. 'Which means that he's not letting any of us fall into the hands of Dorcell,' you thought.

Without any hesitation he grabbed you, throwing you onto his back and you gripped around his neck in a piggy back style. He then picked up Ciel in a bridal style and dashed over toward the window sill, launching off it to leap into the air and away from the room.

With the wind rustling in your hair, Sebastian landed on a bridge that was around the exterior of the house. He set Ciel down as he crouched toward the ground to allow you to slid off easily. "Sorry for grabbing the two of you quickly, it was the only thing that could get the two of you away from him," he said.