His Butler, Escaping

Your body hung from where it was strung up the wall of the underground torture chamber, your wrist and ankles being restricted by cuffs that linked up to chains that prevented you from escaping. Sebastian hung several feet away on your right, being suspended in the same condition you were in, and you glanced over fear and worry etched in you. Although Ciel had told you not to resist, the second they had chained you to the wall you had attempted to use your magic to release you, however, you soon found that your magic wasn't working, making you even more worried about the situation you were in. Footsteps resonated from the entrance of the torture chamber and you peered up in the uncomfortable position you were in too see Randall entering, a small grotesque man - who you recognized as the scourger - hovering near him. "Sebastian," you whispered to the demon, and from the corners of your eyes noted that he had shifted in his position. The scourger approached, leaving Randall behind who simply watched, but your attention focused on the scourger as he neared you. You knew that it was wrong to judge people, but the appearance of the scourger was hideous and he reminded you of a cross between Frankenstein's monster and Igor.

"You got me some pretty ones," the scourger commented, his gaze running over your figure making you tense in disgust and dread to then watch the scourger head over to tear off the front of Sebastian's shirt revealing his pale muscular stomach underneath. "Which one should I start with first?" His cruel eyes shifted over to you, your blood running cold upon noticing the hungry look in his eyes as he shuffled to you.

"You will confess to your crimes eventually you know," Randall commented, simply watching from the back as the scourger headed closer to you. "So you might as well do it soon Sebastian, (Y/N)."

"Now, there is no need to touch her," Sebastian coldly mentioned only to suddenly lowly chuckle directing everyone's attention over to him. "Very well then I confess, it was I who was responsible for the Black Death in Europe. As I recall it was during the reign of Edward the third."

Knowing the situation didn't call for it, you couldn't help but lowly chuckle at Sebastian's words, knowing that he was trying to get underneath Randall's skin even with the situation being problematic for the two of you. Randall shot you an irritated look as his face scrunched in irritation and he took a step forward in Sebastian's direction. "You think this is a joke?! That was over five hundred years ago! Give them as much pain as you like," he ordered to the scourger, turning on his heels and leaving the torture chamber. His steps faded into the distance as he disappeared around the pathway that led to the stairs. Your gaze immediately swiveled over to the scourger, your body tensing upon noticing that he was laying out several torture weapons that you knew he was planning on using.

"Now the girl over there seems more likely to break easily. Perhaps I should try her out first," the scourger humored, turning around to face you. "If the two of you confess I don't get to have my fun you see."

"For a human being, you seem quite atrocious. No wonder Scotland Yard locked you up down here and made you torture their own criminals," Sebastian deeply chuckled, his disgusted gaze intently locked onto the scourger who had frozen in his place. "I doubt they let you out into society. Poor you, your childhood must have been a horrid one. I wouldn't be surprised if people cowered whenever they saw you on the street." Your eyes widened. You knew what he was trying to do. With his cold, twisted words, he was trying to sway the scourger to target him instead of you. You mumbled his name, peering up at him with sorrowful eyes just as you noticed that he was already watching you with a soft gaze before giving you a small smile.

"Second thought, why don't I start on you first," The scourger turned away from you and you sighed in relief, but still, worry welled up in you as you watched him take steps toward Sebastian. A blank haze crossed over Sebastian's face as the scourger approached him, a haughty look crossing his face as he reached a hand out to Sebastian's face. "Oh look at those perfect eyes. Should I slash them or should I just cut them out of your pretty head? No I'll save the best for last." The scourger wiped away the drool that had begun to drip from his lips as he held up some pliers. "How about... first we hear your nice scream? Maybe I should start with pulling each of your teeth out one by one. Hmm no that wouldn't do." He turned, placing the pliers off to the side, leaning over to investigate several instruments of torture.