His Butler, However You Please

Cold bony fingers stretched toward your face belonging to a distorted leering face that grinned wickedly down at your petite body. You stared up in horror just as the fingers reached out to grip you.

You jerked awake with a startled scream, your fingers gripping tightly onto the sheets you laid in. The sheets laid distorted above you and your back felt sticky with the cold sweat the gathered on it. Heaving heavily you tried to calm your breath, reminding yourself that it had been nothing but a dream. That the former Earl was nowhere near you and you were perfectly safe in your bed at the Phantomhive Manor.

It had been approximately a month since you had left the Trancy Manor and every night you would awake screaming from the horrid memories of the abomination. As time passed the nightmares would subside, however they would occasionally start every so nights.

Taking a moment to breath you jerked in place upon hearing the door to your room slammed open and in walk Finny with a distraught look on his face. "(Y/N)!" He exclaimed out with worry as he rushed over to your bedside. "Are you okay!?" He exclaimed out.

With a subtle nod you turned your large doe eyes around to face his wide ones as he grasped onto your hand. "I'm okay Finny really," you told him with a small smile to reassure him and he let out a small sigh.

"Still I hate that you're still having these nightmares," he said with a sad tone as his hand squeezed on your hand tightly. "I wish I had been there to protect you," he whimpered out as he leaned against your figure, resting his head into your shoulder.

"Don't act like this is your fault," you told him softly as you stroked his hair, getting a flash back of doing the same to Alois. You hadn't been back to the Trancy Manor ever since that night, but you always made sure to send Alois letters which he always responded back quickly. "You can't be in every place at once," you told him snapping back from your thoughts.

"Still if I had chance to I would if it means being able to protect you," Finny stammered out firmly causing you to blink your eyes and smile even more.

"Thanks Finny," you told him and he lifted his head up as you shifted in your bed, pushing your covers off of you. "I'm glad I have someone like you."

Finny's ears begin to get a slight tint in red as he backed away from you flustered. "You've just become an important person here so I care about you just like the others," he said discombobulated.

You let out a small giggle upon hearing this, causing Finny to panic even more as you slid your way out of the bed. Stretching for a split second you headed your way over to your closet as you pulled out a casual dress to wear for the day. "By the way what time is it?"

"It's past 12 in the afternoon," Finny informed you as he watched as you made your way around the room grabbing things to get ready for the day.

"What!" You exclaimed out surprised because of the news. "Why didn't anyone wake me up!?" You asked him as you ran a hand through your hair worriedly. 'I hope Sebastian really doesn't kill me.'

"Well I actually asked Sebastian if we could allow you to get a couple more of sleep since I've noticed you've been extra tired since coming back," Finny replied to you. "I'm glad he agreed though I have to make up extra work because of it, but it's worth it if you're healthy!" he said enthusiastically.

You gazed back at the gardener with soft eyes as a bashful expression came onto your face. "You didn't have to do that Finny."

"But I did. I want to make sure that you get better so I had to do it!" Finny said strongly. It was then that you noticed that a glass of blue roses adorned the table near your bed and a smile lifted onto your face upon seeing it. Finny.. he was really such a thoughtful person and his presence near you always made you feel comfort and safety.