Her Acquaintance, Masquerade

Warning: Below is a super long chapter full of mysteries and hopefully terrifying scares. If you wish to continue just scroll on, if not quite being a coward and suck it up!

   The manor was even hectic than it had ever been in the past few days. The servants - including yourself - rushed around the entire manor trying to prepare the property for the holiday that would come in just a few days.

"I can't believe it's almost Halloween!" You squealed out excitedly from where you sat laid back in a chair that was in Ciel's study room. "Not to mention that we're going to be having a party as well. This is going to be so much fun!"

"Would you please take your feet off of the armrest," Ciel said from where he sat in his chair at his desk. "How many times have I told you not to rest your dirty shoes on them?" He said with a sigh as he shook his head.

"Oops I forgot about that, my bad Ciel," you told him as you quickly removed your feet off of the armrest. You knew that he didn't want you to place them on it, however you still did just to irk both him and Sebastian, Sebastian most of all.

You slid out of the chair as you made his way over to Ciel's desk and hopped onto it. "I still can't wait!"

"We still have a day left before the party even begins," Ciel informed you in a relaxed tone. He said nothing about the fact that you were currently perched on top of his desk and just continued to shuffle through the papers that he was glancing through at the moment.

"I know that! I really do hope that the day go by quickly that way it can be here already! And it's even better when it's also a costume party!" You pulled your legs up into a sitting position as you leaned your head back. You daydreamed about the events of the party, letting your imagination run wild. How the grand room would be filled with countless people dressed in costumes, the laughter they would share as they dined on drinks and talked among-st themselves.

Ciel placed the documents down onto the table as his gaze slide up to look at you with an amused expression. "So, what were you planning on wearing to the party anyway?" Ciel asked you breaking you out of your fantasies, a crafty grin etched onto his face.

You let out a mischievous smile as you wagged a finger in front of his face. "There's no way I'm telling you what I'm wearing to the party at all," you told him. "It's going to be a surprise and you'll have to find out during the party."

Ciel let out a sigh as he reached back toward the documents that he had placed down onto the the desk. "If you want to wait, then wait. Though I am a bit surprised as to what you had chosen to wear to the party," he said curiously as he began to scribble information down onto the papers.

"By the way, what were you planning on wearing Ciel?" You asked him curiously, really wanting to know what costume Ciel was planning on wearing. Most likely something that was dull and boring, nothing that interesting.

Ciel gave you an amused expression as he glanced over at you from above the papers that was in his hands. "You said that you were going to keep your costume a secret so why don't I do the same thing as well."

"Aww, but I really want to know," you cried out in disappointment. You let out a over exaggerated sigh as you let out a groan. "Fine if you say so, but I really can't wait to see what outfit you chose to wear," you told him. It was then that the door to the study room opened, causing both you and Ciel to look over to it to see just who was coming in.