His Butler, Supremacy Talented

You ventured through the town house, just after having been split up from Ciel after the incident that had occurred during dinner. The night outside was chilly and eerie and you knew for a fact that you wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight. As you made your way down the hall, it was then that you caught sight of Prince Soma making his way down the hall.

"Prince Soma!" You called out to him as you increased your speed to catch up to him. Prince Soma glanced behind him, his eyes large upon seeing you making your way over toward him. Upon getting closer, you noticed the worried creases on his face and knew that this was the part where Agni had left.

"Oh soniye I didn't know that you were still awake," Prince Soma said as you came to a stop in front of him. He glanced down at you before letting out a sigh as he glanced down the hall.

'Soniye?' You couldn't help but think wondering what that meant in his primary language. "What's wrong?" You asked him quizzically though you had a good idea as to what he would say.

"It's just Agni, he's been disappearing at night whenever I go to sleep," Prince Soma stated as you followed him down the hall. "I plan on getting to the bottom of this, I need to find where he is going," Prince Soma said as the two stopped in front of a door.

"Well go after him," you could hear Ciel say from behind the door and you could only conclude that he was talking with someone else.

"Bring me with you!" Prince Soma exclaimed out once he had thrown the door open to everyone's - including your - surprise. "Like I told (Y/N) here, I know that Agni has been leaving at night whenever I fall asleep. I want to come with you and see where he's going."

Ciel nodded his head in agreement "Fine you can come with us.

"Oh this seems like it would be fun," Lau exclaimed out as he stood up from where he sat in front of Ciel. "We should probably start following after him now that way we don't lose sight of him."

"Where is this place?" You asked aloud as you gazed toward the large manor that was encircled by large gates. You and the others had followed Agni across most of London and you all had been shocked to find him entering the manor.

"This estate belongs to Harold West Jeb," Ciel explained to you and the others as you watched as Agni was greeted at the front door. "He deports a wide range of goods from India. He also owns various stores and I've met him once, he's disgusting."

"Even one of his businesses has been hung up and tied down, but Mr. West happened to be away at the time however, so fortunately for him he managed to escaped unharmed," Sebastian added in.

"My isn't he lucky," Lau said.

You glanced up toward the the manor before letting out a sigh. "We might head inside and see what's happening," you suggested out to the others. Ciel nodded his head before turning to face Sebastian, most likely planning on having him escort the four of you into the house.

"Just leave it to me," you told Ciel as you rested a hand on his shoulder and he gave you a nod. "There are places I want to go. I wish to teleport there as I wish so," you muttered out and in a matter of minutes the five of you were in the manor.

"How did that just happen?" Prince Soma asked out dumb founded at finding himself in the manor and he glanced around the area. "One second we were outside, then the next we're in here."

"See didn't I tell you," Lau began to say and you watched as he gestured over to where you were standing besides Ciel. "She is good at her job."

Prince Soma's eyes widened as they swiveled over to look at you. "She really is remarkable," he breathed out in awe.

"He still seems to be going somewhere," Ciel pointed out as he glanced around the corner and you watched as well as Agni continued to head his way up several stairs. "If we don't want to lose sight of where he is going we might as well follow."