Her Acquaintance, A Picnic for Six

"Ciel!! Let's do something. It's so boring here," you pleaded out as you draped your arm over Ciel from behind him and poked his cheeks. You ignored the irk mark appearing on Ciel's face, as he set down the papers he was holding off to the side.

"Would you please stop bothering me!!" He snapped out and you released him from your grip with a large smile on your face. For the past few days, you had been bugging the young earl to let you guys go on a small vacation for you were tired with all work that he had been giving you. He's been supplying you with more work ever since he had found out that you were able to use magic. The nerve of him.

"Oh come on Ciel. We've been coped up in this manor for a couple of days, can't we do something at least a bit interesting," you pouted at him as you slouched across one of the chairs that was in the room. Kicking your legs up on to the arm stand, you leaned back over the other to see Ciel sitting in his chair upside down. "It's so boring being in this manor and not being able to do nothing."

"Would you not sit in that chair like that," Ciel snapped out as he gave you an annoyed look. "I don't need you leaving behind foot prints. People have to sit in that." He let out a large sigh as he turned back to the papers that were sitting on his desk.

It was obvious that he had a lot of work to do, but you didn't care. He had been cooped up in this house for the past few days doing nothing but work. Sure he was a serious person, but that didn't mean that he couldn't go out and still have some fun.

"Lighten up Ciel, you can always just have Sebastian clean it up if it gets dirty," you protested out as you sunk further down into the seat.

"That would not be happening. If that chair does get dirty it would be you who would be having to clean. I'm sure even that task wouldn't be that hard for a person like you."

You jerked up in your seat and swiveled around to face Sebastian who had just walked into the study room with a disapproving look on his face and he frowned down at you. You gave him a sly smile as you pushed your way out of the seat coming to stand besides him. "Thanks Sebastian, nice to know that you think i'm capable of doing things."

"Of course i know that your capable, you were able to protect the young lord from Jack the Ripper, even though it was a pain tending to your wounds after you were injured." He said as he made his way over toward Ciel, handing him yet another stack of papers.

"It's not like I asked to be injured," you protested out as you stalked your way over to him, placing your hands upon Ciel's desk. You let out a huff as you mockingly glared up at Sebastian, before a grin appeared onto your face. "But anyway, Ciel can we.."

"So how has her training been going," Ciel asked Sebastian as he stared down at the papers that he was currently reading. It seemed that yet again the queen had sent him another one of her duties or jobs that she wanted Ciel to do.

"Ciel i was clearly talking!" you cried out, but Ciel continued to ignore you as Sebastian began to describe how the training the two of you was going. You pouted at him as you eyes slid up to look at Sebastian. 'That's so unfair.' Letting out a sigh, you rested your hand on top of the palms of your hands as you listened into what Sebastian was saying.

"I can say that she has been improving exponentially. She more capable of defending herself, and her speed and strength has increased slightly, though she can be a bit lazy in doing what I tell her to," his eyes snapped over to give you a stern look as if denigrating you, and all you did was slid your gaze away from his scrutiny. 'You work me to hard, i'm still human i need time to rest,' you thought as you tried your best to look innocent.

Ciel straightened the papers and placed them off to the side of his desk as he put his full attention onto Sebastian. "I want the two of you to continue on training with one another. We need (Y/N) to get in better control of using her powers to her full strength." He turned to you with a stern look. "And (Y/N), at least try to cooperate and actually listen to Sebastian."