Her Acquaintance, I'm where!?

"Oh (Y/N)," you heard a deep voice say and you spun around to find Sebastian approaching you from down the hall. "I was wondering where you were."

"Sebastian, sorry if you were searching for me for a while. I was too lost in thought thinking about things," you apologized as you snapped yourself out of your thoughts and turned to face him with a smile on your face.

"It's perfectly fine," Sebastian humored with a small smirk as he ruffled your hair causing you to let out a giggle. "I'm guess you're somewhat sad due to the fact that Soma and Agni left yesterday," he guessed and you nodded your head.

"Yea... it was fun having the both of them here," you stated with a wistful smile as you glanced down to the ground. It was suddenly then that you felt something bump your forehead and you quickly glanced upon to find that Sebastian was holding a gift bag.

"I didn't know when I should give you this, but Soma wanted me to give this to you," Sebastian said as he handed you the bag and you glanced down at it surprise. 'Soma actually got me something,' you could only think bewildered.

"I have a feeling that you would want to look at it," Sebastian said as he watched you with a stressed smile on his face. "Now I have to get back to the young master, have a good day (Y/N)," Sebastian said before heading his way down the hall in the direction that was Ciel's study room.

You glanced after him before turning around, your attention now focused on the gift bag in front of you. 'I wonder what Soma left for me,' you couldn't help but think out happily as you plunged your hand into the bag, to suddenly feel something soft on the inside.

Pulling the thing out, you noticed that something had fallen its way to the floor, but all you could do was stare happily at the Ciel doll that was placed in your hand. The doll was even fitted with a eye patch like Ciel and his signature frown.

You let out a laugh upon seeing this only for your gaze to drop down to see that it was a piece of paper that had fallen onto the ground and you reached down to pick it up.

'Soniye,' it began to read. 'I had fun spending time with you and Ciel in London and I would love to do it again. I wanted to get you something before I left though I wasn't to sure as to what you liked. I then happened to see the dolls that you had, especially the one that looked like me,' upon reading this you blushed out, for you had hoped that he wouldn't stumble upon the doll. 'I decided to get this doll so that you could remember me.'

You blushed upon finishing the letter, a smile adorned your face as you tucked the piece of paper into your pocket. "Thanks Soma," you whispered underneath your breath. You glanced back down at the doll, snickering at the fact that it looked just like Ciel.

'I might as well head back to my room,' you thought to yourself as you placed the doll back into the bag and began to head your way to the room. 'It's been a while since I've talked to Sebastian. Maybe I should go see him.'

You headed your way down the hall, making your way toward your room. It was suddenly then that you froze in your tracks and your eyes widened upon seeing an unfamiliar person standing directly across from you from down the hall.

"Who are you!?" You exclaimed out, your muscles tensing unsure of what the person would do. Was there a chance that this was the same person who had left the book back in the room? You couldn't see the figure's face due to the cloak that covered their face.

Trepidation raced down your spine as you watched the mysterious figure turn it's way to face you and you took a step back bewildered. Your eyes widened as the figure took a step toward you and you felt your muscles clench up in fear.