Her Acquaintance, The Choir

"So when you said that you wanted to stay longer why did it have to be here of all places!?" Ciel exclaimed out to Soma who laid on his bed outstretched.

"This was the only place that I knew of," Soma said with a smirk while Agni let out a small smile next to him. "And I wanted to spend more time with you guys."

You laughed upon hearing this and soon made your way over to Ciel's side as you poked him in the face. "I don't see anything wrong with them staying here so why not let them room here until they leave to go back to India."

Ciel glowered in the direction of Soma before letting out a sigh in surrender. "Fine you can stay here but I expect you out in about a week!"

"That's perfectly fine with me," Soma said with a smile as he pushed himself off of the bed and made his way over toward where the two of you were at followed by Agni. "Why do we have to be stuck in this manor all day can't we go out Ciel!" He cried out and Ciel let out a huff as he left the room.

You followed after Ciel with a smirk on your face as you watched as Soma raced his way after Ciel with Agni following behind him, trying all he could not to chuckle. "Oh come on Ciel can't we go out and explore London," the Indian prince pleaded out saying.

"No I don't want to go out in town with the likes of you, not to mention I have work to do as well!" Ciel exclaimed out and you could only let out a laugh at his reasoning.

"And what type of work were you having to do Ciel?" you asked him with a chuckle and he gave you a side glare which you stuck your tongue out at him upon him doing so. "From what I heard from Sebastian you barely have any work to do today."

"He told you that!" Ciel exclaimed out flustered and you could do nothing but smirk at him upon seeing his flustered expression.

"Great!" Soma exclaimed out saying with a happy expression on his face as he grabbed onto Ciel. "Then we can go out into London today can't we!" The prince said happily the moment Ciel yelled out, "Get your hands off of me!"

"I don't see anything bad with us going out for the day," you suggested out to Ciel who seemed to contemplate your statement. "It'll be good to get out of the manor since we've been here ever since the curry festival."

It was then that Ciel let out a sigh as he stopped in his tracks and turned to face the three of you. "Fine why not. I guess there's nothing wrong with going out into the town today."

"Oh thank you Ciel!" Soma cried out saying as he hugged the boy who did everything he could to pry the prince off of his figure.

"How many times have I told you, get your hands off of me!"

"Agni," Soma said turning to face his right hand servant who looked expectantly at him. "Since we are going into London go and bring my stuff," Soma said to Agni to which he bowed to him.

"Of course sir I'll be back soon with the stuff," Agni said as he turned around to head back to the room that Soma had previously been in.

"We'll most likely be somewhere in the front," Soma called out to Agni who nodded his head to him before making his way back down the hall. "So what are some good spots to visit in London?" Soma asked out with a large smile on his face as the three of you made your way through the hallways.

"I'll have to tell Sebastian that we decided on going to town," Ciel muttered out and you let out a chuckle upon hearing him say this. It had been a week ever since the curry festival and Soma was true on his word on staying in London for a while.

Gesturing your hand at Ciel, you caught his attention causing him to lean toward you as you began to whisper in his ear. "Just to remind you but the chorus performance is today," you told him.