Her Acquaintance, Welcome to Weston

"Ciel what do you have planned for today?" You asked the said boy who sat at his desk studying over several sheets of paper that he had propped out. You glanced over to where he was continuing to work and growing bored of this, you stood up in made your way over to him.

"Ciel!" You whined out causing him to glance up at you with an amused smile and you leaned over to push his work away from him, he surprisingly allowing you to do so. "You brought us here to the townhouse, don't tell me you were here to do work."

Ciel had went to the London townhouse, and had brought you and Sebastian with him, however, he had left the servants behind to your surprise. As much as you wanted to spend your time here on vacation, you knew that Ciel had come here due to something having to do with work.

"Sorry to disappoint you (Y/N)," Ciel said with a chuckle and he focused his attention on you. "But I'm sure that you know that I'm here for work."

"I'm guessing that the Queen sent you another case that you'll be having to invest in," you sighed as you settled yourself back into the seat that you had been in earlier. Slumping yourself back, you didn't notice the cute smile that Ciel had.

"We've had enough vacations lately (Y/N), don't forget we went out of town just a month ago," he reminded you with a laugh. "Though I wouldn't really say that it was a vacation for me especially since that Trancy kid and Soma showed up."

You let out a happy giggle upon being reminded of the time and a large grin crossed onto your face. "It might not have been fun for you, but I enjoyed being out there with the others!" It had been fun to hang out with them and the others and you could only wonder how they were doing.

Although you had met up with Alois not to long ago, you hadn't seen Soma since the time at the beach. You knew that he was still venturing around London and you couldn't help but be curious as to where he was at now.

"Hey Ciel. Why did you bring me with you and Sebastian?" You suddenly asked throwing Ciel off for a moment. "You know that you could have left me back at the manor with the other servants."

Ciel glanced away from where you were, a pink tint on his face as he sheepishly scratched his cheek. "Well... you're a powerful companion to have with... but it would be nice to spend time with you this week."

A grin crossed your face upon hearing this causing Ciel's face to lit up even more. "That's so sweet Ciel! I'm so glad that you brought me!" You exclaimed out.

It was then that a knock was heard on the door and you glanced over to find Sebastian making his way inside.

"Good afternoon (Y,N), Ciel," he greeted as he made his way inside of the room and your gaze instantly went to the box that he was carrying in his hands. Sebastian stopped in front of Ciel's desk, gaining Ciel's attention as the said boy glanced up at him.

"Sebastian, I assume that you got everything ready for later on today," Ciel assumed as he stood to this feet pushing the papers over to the side. "I'm done with all the papers i'm ready to leave."

"Hold on where are we going?" You asked confused as to where Ciel was planning on going. He didn't tell you anything about what he was doing that day and you had only assumed that the three of you were going to be staying in the townhouse for the rest of the day.

Ciel glanced back at you with a grin on his face as he gestured you to stand up from where you sat, to which you did. "It's nothing really. Just this place that I have to go for a case that the Queen sent me. It seems to be an easy one though."

"Young master, the carriage is ready to bring you and (Y/N)," Sebastian informed Ciel who only nodded his head indicating that he had heard it. You were startled upon finding Sebastian glance over to where you were, Ciel having already left the room.