His Butler, Omnipotent

A loud screaming echoed throughout the manor and you glanced around the room to see where it was coming from. Was it you or did it seemed to be getting closer? The wailing noise suddenly seemed a lot louder than before until a slam sounded and you were surprised to see Grell come flying into the room on top of one of the food carts. The tea sets, plates, and silverware rattled against the cart as it began to head straight for you and the other servants. You narrowly managed to swerve out of the way as all the others gasped in surprised at what was happening. And with that you watched as it began to head straight toward Finny who's eyes widened before a loud crash was heard.

Finny fell to the floor, but only jumped back up in startled as he grasped at his shirt for the hot tea had spilled on him. He jumped around the area as he screamed out "HOT," his fingers grasped against his shirt. Off in the corner where all the glass ware laid broken and the cart tossed over, sat Grell who's head spinned around in circles. Realizing what had happened, he raced over to Finny yelling out "I'm sorry." Flustered he reached over to grabbed the tablecloth in hope of helping. "I'll wipe it off."

What he didn't realize was that the tablecloth covered the whole table so when he grabbed it all the tableware as well as Ciel's food came crashing down to the floor. You shook your head as you chuckled at the actions of Grell as he moped on the ground. Heading over to Finny, you handed him a glass of water which he immediately poured onto his shirt. He let out a sigh of relief as he thanked you for the help.

"I felt Sebastian would be the only one inconvenience. I never expected that i would be affected by it as well," you heard Ciel say. Tanaka ended up replying back with "Ho Ho Ho."

The Three Musketeers glared down at Grell as he seemed to shrink down in size as they seemed to grow. "Im so sorry for causing all this trouble. I simply dont know how i can apologize for my trouble. Wait!!" Whipping around, he pulled out a large knife as he aimed it at his throat. "THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS DIE!!"

At that said, everyone''s face were etched in surprise as they stared at him in startlement.

"Wow, don't you think that's a little to much," Bard said and Mey-Rin nodded in agreement. Quickly you raced over to Grell as you grasped the knife and gently took it away. "You don't need to kill yourself over something so small." You told him.

"(Y/N)'s right," Sebastian said as he placed a hand upon Grell's shoulder. "There is no need for that." Grell turned around to face Sebastian who smiled down at him. "Just think of the horrible mess you'd make. It take hours just to clean up the mess."

You sweatdropped once that was said as Grell stared in awe at him, a blush evident on his face as his eyes were widened and glistening. "Thank you Sebastian. You're so very kind."

Sebastian stood up as he held a teapot in his hands. "Now what I like to know was how you thought you could serve the master such weak tea. Now watch." He opened a tea container and began scooping the powder into the teapot. "A spoonful for each person and one more for tops. Finally add half a pint of warm water and let it steam after."

You along with the rest of the of the servants stood close by as you closely watched Sebastian, notebooks in your hands as you wrote down what he had said. 'This is great for future reference. I could come to ask him anything and he'll probably know.'

You watched as Sebastian set the tea down in front of Ciel who picked it up and began to sip on it. "Master are you ready, it is almost time. I have the carriage waiting for you in the front."

"Fine."

Sebastian then turned to the the four of you, who gazed expectantly back at him. "Now, i want this place spotless when i get back understand." He turned his gaze toward Grell who still lied on the ground. "Grell. Just sit there and relax. Don't cause anymore trouble. And if you do decide to seek your eternal rest, please see to it outside, would you try not to make a mess."