Her Acquaintance, Clues Discovered

"Of course I'll help you all," you determinedly stated, your gaze intently locked onto William's own. You had grown close to the reapers - William excluded - and you wanted to do something that could help them. Let you not add that there was a chance that it could be Grell or Ronald that was taken next, this being something you desperately wished against.

"Great!" Grell exclaimed while William did nothing but give a curt nod of his head. "See I knew she would agree to it," he boisted to William.

You gave an amused laugh at Grell's response before turning to look at the message that was on the wall. It was truly a demeaning one and something about it greatly bothered you. The foreigner ink that had been used to write it dripped down, staining the white wall red with color.

There was some type of essence that lingered on the writing that seemed vile and corrupt. A shudder flashed down your figure as you continued to stare at the hated words.

"So what exactly do you want me to do?" You questioned, your gaze remaining locked onto the writing.

Ronald gave a look to William before turning to address your question. "William wants to see if you can obtain something from this that our researchers couldn't. I'm not exactly sure as to what you can do, but if you could try anything we would be greatly thankful."

"So as long as I can feel something," you muttered softly too yourself. Glancing back to the writing, you questioned yourself on how you were going to do it. Just as you were about to lay your hands on the wall, you however, was interrupted.

"I guess Grell and Ron was successful in convincing the magic-user to help us with this case," a light voice called out. You glanced to the side to witness a olive haired reaper heading for the four of you.

Surprise at the interruption, you stepped back from where you had been at the wall. You had no clue as to who this reaper was, this being the first time that you had ever seen him.

"Nice to meet you," he addressed to you. "The names Othello. I work at the Forensic Department here at the Grim Reaper Dispatch. I'm currently working on this case." He gestured to the writing on the wall, letting you know that he was one of the researchers that the others had told you about.

"Othello," William began. "Were you and your team able to find anything else about this dilemma?"

Othello shook his head to William's question, a puzzling expression soon taking over. "Unfortunately no. The only thing my team was able to figure was that the ink used to write this... was out of some foreign blood. We have no clue as to which creature it comes from, but I don't think it would be very useful in finding out where the reapers are at."

"No it doesn't," William agreed with a sigh. His eyes flickered to the writing to then look back at Othello. "And what about the German Branch what do they have to say about this?"

'There's a German Branch?!' You thought bewildered as you listened in on their conversation. 'Though... I guess it would make sense as there's one here in England. I wonder just how many more there are.'

"They said they haven't been able to find anything either as well," Othello answered. "Which I'm sure is very worrying for them as the disappearance of their own is way drastic compared to ours. So do you think that she'll be able to find something?"

William glanced over to where you were watching them, his cold piercing gaze examining your own. "I'm not to all sure-"

"Don't worry!" Grell exclaimed out, cutting William off from what he was going to say. "You have to have faith in (Y/N)! She's an extraordinary person, I'm sure that she would be able to do it!"