His Butler, On Ice

"Ladies and gentlemen, gather around. The frost fair hasn't happened in almost eighty years! Don't miss your chance!" You heard the announcer shout out as you passed by him along with Ciel and Sebastian. You along with Sebastian and Ciel were on the icy river of the Thames, standing on the outside of the frost fair that was opened for the day. You couldn't wait to head over to the fair and to attend in the fun activities that you heard they were hosting

"Impressive. 'Frost Fair' certainly is an apt title for this," Sebastian said as he glanced around at the stall that littered the icy river. His gaze flickered between the people that milled everywhere in the fair, seeming uninterested in those who were selling and buying the merchandise that were up in the booths.

"A large gathering held at the foot of the London Bridge when the Thames freezes over. from what I'm told it hasn't been held for several decades now. Not since 1814, apparently," Ciel states. The three of you began to make your way toward the fair, crossing over the frozen river and finally entering the tent filled fair.

For the day, Ciel had decided to come to the frost fair which would only be held for a week. He had said since it hadn't been held in eighty years, he wanted a chance to come see what it would be like. The other servants had been left to watch over the manor, however it seemed like neither Sebastian nor Ciel trusted leaving them behind. At least Tanaka was there to watch over them.

"This seems like fun!" you exclaimed out as the three of you began to make your way into where the stalls were at. People wandered around as they viewed over the items that were up for sell. The entire fair was filled with talking and laughter and you were glad that you had a chance to come to it. "I wonder what type of food, activities, and merchandise they have here," you said out loud. "Thanks for bringing me along with you guys," you said to Ciel.

"I thought that it wouldn't be that bad if we got out of the manor for a while," Ciel said in a monotone voice as his eyes viewed the fair and its people. "They don't usually host fairs in London so i figured we might as well come to this one to see what's it's like."

"I'm so glad you did," you said as your gaze darted back and forth to the attractions that were being held. Your gaze then locked onto the items that the merchants had propped up on display as they attempted to get people to buy them. 'Ooh I really want those,' you thought to yourself upon seeing several earrings that were up for sell.

Your hand reached down into the pocket of the gray jacket that you had on, grasping onto the knife sheath that you had found back in Houndsville. 'I wonder if there is someone here who can help me interpret the wording that is on it,' you thought. 'It's been so difficult to solve, not to mention maybe they might know the other part of it.'

"Step on up, ladies and gents! I've got bargains that will even blow Jack Frost away! Buy something for someone special," the merchant exclaimed out into the crowd trying to draw people to his booth. You glanced over to where he was gesturing to some of the merchandise that he was selling. You let out a giggle upon hearing the words Jack Frost and you couldn't help but remember the Rise of the Guardian movie that you loved watching during colder seasons.

Ciel paused for a moment and it was that you saw an amused smile appear onto his face. You followed his gaze over to a wooden boat that was up to for sell in the merchant's booth, which you clearly knew was a fake. You knew that Ciel was going to have a say in it and you came to a stop besides him as you crossed your arms.

"Is there something amusing?" Sebastian asked him curiously.

"Those good are all of dubious quality." Ciel stated. "Funtom should set up a stall, any of our products would be better than what that man is selling. Like that, there." he said as he pointed at the wooden boat with his cane.