Her Acquaintance, Puzzles and Spells

"So do you happen to know anything about this," you asked the silver haired reaper who leaned over your side to look at the spell book that you had placed out on the table. The Undertaker tilted his head as he slid a long nail over his lips as he flipped the page of the book, closely examining it.

It had been a while since you had last visited the Undertaker and for the afternoon you had told Ciel that you were going out into town since you had the day off from work. You needed to see the funny reaper again and you were curious as to whether he might have an idea as to where the book had come from, well more like who.

You couldn't help but to remember that the last time you had visited, he had informed you that there were other magic-users who had gone through the same predicament as you had. You could only assume that he was hinting about the dimensional traveler which only made you ponder if one of them had given you the book.

"I don't think I've ever seen a book such as that," he said as he leaned back and scratched the back of his head. "It's the first time I've ever seen it and I've read countless books in my time!" He said with a cackle and you let out a sigh as you collapsed back in your seat. He noticed your crestfallen face and he slid a plate of desserts over in front of your face.

"Now don't feel to bad," he said as he pulled up a chair to sit next to you and you brightened upon seeing the desserts, immediately beginning to stuff your face with it. "I'm sure that you'll find out who gave you that book and where it came from."

You set down a cookie that you had in your hands and let out a sigh as you turned to face him. "I hope so. I'm sick of having to solve all of these riddles without actually knowing where this is leading to. I want to know who is behind this instead of being led in circles. You said your acquaintances knew some of the magic-users. Do you have any idea as to who their talking about?"

Undertaker shook his head as a grim expression came onto his face. "Unfortunately they never told me who it was the last time we've meet and when I went to visit them, they had gone missing over a month ago."

Your eyes widened upon hearing this, shocked at what he had told you. "Missing... you don't think anything bad happened to them?" You questioned hoping what you thought might have happened didn't.

Undertaker shrugged his hands as he made his way over to place his cup into the sink. "To be honest I'm not to all sure. I've looked into it and all I've found were dead ends. I'm just hoping that nothing to bad happened to them."

You nodded your head to his statement before glancing up at the clock seeing it was 12:35. "Well I have to be going," you told him as you stood up from your seat, as you brought the empty plate over to the sink. "I promised Sebastian that I would meet up with him at 1:30 that way we could continue our training."

"I thought that you had stopped that for a while ever since the incident at Trancy Manor," Undertaker questioned out loud as he too stood up from his seat, coming to walk you to the entrance of the store.

"Well yea I had at first, but ever since what happened with Elizabeth and the dolls, I realized that I needed to continue to train if I wish to protect the people I treasure."

"It seems that you're beginning to get more maturer," The Undertaker said to which you gave him a puzzled expression at this before stopping outside the door to the parlor. "It was good seeing you again (Y/N)," the Undertaker said with a grin as he tipped the hat he was wearing to you, to which you let out a grin in doing so.

"I can say the same as well Undertaker. It's been a while since I've last seen you, we should do this again. Good bye," You told him with a wave as you began to head down the street.