His Butler, Strongest

Baldroy crouched down to the floor, and peered down between the floorboards. Reaching in, he pulled out a small wire that seemed to be missing parts of it. Holding it up to his face he let out a deep sigh as he examined it. "Bloody hell, it's done for," he said as he let the wire dropped back down into the hole it came from. "Is it the rats again," Mey-Rin asked quizzically, from where she stood on his left. You and Finny peered over his shoulder on his right to look at the damage that had been done.

Baldroy sat up and let out a deep sigh as he began to rub his forehead. "I mean this is ridiculous. I mean i heard that they were plaguin in London recently, but I never expected them to be such a problem this far out of the city."

"Maybe we should start putting up some mouse traps," you suggested. "They might help to catch some of the vermin."

"That sounds like a great idea (Y/N)!" Finny said enthusiastically.

The four of you pondered on what else you could try when all of a sudden a small squeak sounded out and the four of you watched as a small rat came bounding past in front of you. Quickly, Finny raced over to a statue that stood in the corner of the wall and grasped it in his hands. "Now i got you rat!" He yelled out as he chucked the statue toward where the rat was, which just happened to be where you, Baldroy, and Mey-Rin were sitting at.

"Finny watch out!" You screamed as the statue came hurtling toward you and you skidded out of the way, just avoiding to be hit in the nick of time. The statue came to a crash, making the house shake at the force of it. Dust drifted everywhere from the crash and you coughed out as you waved your hand to get rid of the it.

"Looks like it got away," Finny said sheepishly as he rubbed his hand behind his head and let out a little giggle.

"What are you laughing for!" Baldroy said furiously. "Are you trying to kill us to you idiot!?"

"Ho ho ho."

You couldn't help but giggle at Tanaka's response as you stood up and dusted the debris off of your maid uniform. "Oh come on Baldroy. Finny was just trying to help."

Baldroy grumbled underneath his breath as he stood up. "He didn't have to go and toss the damn statue. Let's hope we can clean this up before Sebastian see's it."

"I'll..."

"LOOK!' Finny shouted out. "There's another one!"

Baldroy twisted around to face the direction Finny was pointing to. Just like Finny had said, there stood another rat down the hall watching the four of you. "Catch it!"

The two of them - along with Mey-Rin - dashed off after it, disappearing around the corner of the hall. You let out once another giggle at the action of the three as you began to follow after them. 'This is certainly amusing. I hope we're just not bothering Ciel and his guest.'

By this time, most of Ciel's guests had already left, however a few of his close colleagues had decided to stay behind for some tea. You walked along with Sebastian as he pushed a cart toward the room that the guests were in. On top of the cart sat several tea cups and the rest of the tea sets that were going to be used. Coming up to the room, you headed to open the door.

"Why thank you (Y/N)," he said as he pushed the cart in.

"Ah, Sebastian," you heard a female voice call out and you recognized it to belong to Madame Red. 'This is it,' you told yourself as you pushed down your nerves. You were finally going to meet Madame Red, Grell, Lau, and Ran-Mao! Taking in a deep breath, you pushed away your nervousness and entered the room. Coming in you found Sebastian already pouring the tea and serving it to the guest. "Today's tea is darjeeling from Fortnum and Mason."