Edward Ending

Although it was late June, the weather was fairly nice, the warm rays of the sun shining down onto the city of London and giving anybody the energy they needed to make their way through the day. Days like these were what made you want to find a place outside the Manor where you could just sit and bask in the warm weather. Truly what you would call a satisfying moment. It was one of those rare moments where you could actually enjoy walking down London town, ignoring those that walked around and simply relaxing in the warm weather of the day.

With a small stretch, you continued down the street, enjoying the day off something that you were appreciative towards Ciel for. You had explained to him what the day would contain and rather reluctantly, he had agreed to go though you noticed that he hadn't exactly been pleased about it. Actually, he had fallen into a sullen mood for the remainder of the week, something that surprised and a bit worried you upon these actions of his.

However, you pushed this to the back of your mind, focusing entirely on the upcoming events, a sense of delight running through you the closer you headed down the town. It was remarkably busy out in London. The entire streets and sidewalks were filled with people who seemed to have swarmed in the hoards, each and everyone of them most likely having left their houses for the special event that was happening for the day.

And you were just as ecstatic yourself. Well, it was the reason why you had came to London on your day off as oppose to staying at the Phantomhive Manor. With a lightness in your steps, your feet led you through the packed sidewalks of the city, growing closer to the reason for the sudden increase in people. Soon enough, after taking a turn, you came upon the large, crowded building and a large smile crossed onto your expression having made it to the premise before any of the activities had begun. Stopping just before the imposing building and glancing up, you eyes trailed to the large sign that hung over the entrance.

Weston College.

The well known annual cricket tournament was being held today and for the first time, you had been invited to come watch the competition something you were excited for and added to the fact that Edward had invited you; namely on a date. Although the two of you hadn't gone far in the relationship, Edward would routinely bring you on dates around the city, seeming to find anything that could capture your interest. And you were happy that he thought so highly of you. He would always go out of his way to reassure and make you happy; which always made a warm feeling bloom in your chest whenever he did this. Edward made you happy. That was a given fact. The knight's presence was something you genuinely appreciated and truthfully, he was someone you had grown to cherish.

Although you had stopped, people continued to pass by you, their backs facing you as they headed into the college towards the tournament and the dining hall.

"(Y/N)!"

Pulling your gaze away from the large sign that hung above the entrance of the college, you focused on the familiar male that was running towards you from the entrance, waving a hand above his head. A large smile quickly crossed your face once noticing him and not minding the people that walked past you, you ran over to the blonde hair male with an excited wave of your hand.

"Edward!"

Both the knight and you quickly sprinted over to each other, meeting in the middle of the walkway and you cared little for the snide stares and remarks from the people that walked into the college premises as all you cared about for the time being was Edward. There was a delighted expression on his face, something that you had noticed once closer to the knight, and in turn, a sense of merriment flowing through you at being able to see Edward.

He stopped before he had a chance of running into you, the large smile being ever so present on his face and you returned it merrily. "I'm so glad that you were able to come," he happily stated.